Max blasphemy auras

I rarely play any dual curse chars,
and now I activated a green+orange curse... it looked kinda cool and I instantly started thinking what would it look like if a player had EVERY curse in the game active? Trippy rainbow blur?

What's the highest amount of blasphemy auras a char can run?
(doesn't matter how many can be applied, just asking for the visuals)

There are 12 curses.
Can anyone show a pic or video of a char with max blasphemy?
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
Last edited by Elemenz on Jan 19, 2017, 10:18:30 PM
Last bumped on Jan 21, 2017, 12:51:29 AM
"
Elemenz wrote:
There are 12 curses.
Let's see...
50% less reservation from BM keystone
30% reduced mana reservation from tree
35% base reservation cost
Conqueror's efficiency: 2% reduced mana reservation
Obviously slap Enlighten4 everywhere
And use Alpha's
Then...
One blaura reservation cost = 35%*(1-0.3-0.08-0.02)*0.5 = 10.5%
Just 12 curses = 10.5%*0.88*12 = 110.88%
Even if we also use 6L Atziri's disfavour and some other items with +1 to gem levels in them: 10.5%*0.8*4 (curses in AD) + 10.5%*0.84*8 (other curses) = 104.16%

I don't see how you could roll all 12 curse auras simultaneously.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
Elemenz wrote:
There are 12 curses.
Let's see...
50% less reservation from BM keystone
30% reduced mana reservation from tree
35% base reservation cost
Conqueror's efficiency: 2% reduced mana reservation
Obviously slap Enlighten4 everywhere
And use Alpha's
Then...
One blaura reservation cost = 35%*(1-0.3-0.08-0.02)*0.5 = 10.5%
Just 12 curses = 10.5%*0.88*12 = 110.88%
Even if we also use 6L Atziri's disfavour and some other items with +1 to gem levels in them: 10.5%*0.8*4 (curses in AD) + 10.5%*0.84*8 (other curses) = 104.16%

I don't see how you could roll all 12 curse auras simultaneously.

Don't forget SKyforth!
U MAD?
"One blaura reservation cost = 35%*(1-0.3-0.08-0.02)*0.5 = 10.5%
Just 12 curses = 10.5%*0.88*12 = 110.88%"

This is nowhere near how Reservation works, lol.

Mana multipliers occur first:
35 * 0.88 = 30.8, round down to 30 base Reservation.

Calculate total %Reduction, round to nearest. 40% Reduced, 50% Less:
(100 - 40) * (100 - 50) / 100 - 100 = -70%

30 * 0.7 = 21 (round down)
30 - 21 = 9% Reserved per Blasphemy.

9 * 12 = 108% Reserved

You can get 38% Reduced from the tree, which is already sufficient. Don't even need Skyforth.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
You can get 38% Reduced from the tree
what? could you please link passive tree with 38% reduced? because I count only 30% in all tree
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:
You can get 38% Reduced from the tree
what? could you please link passive tree with 38% reduced? because I count only 30% in all tree

Like, first support build from Witch froum section
Last edited by Kshatry on Jan 20, 2017, 2:08:38 AM
You can just slam "Reduced Res" into the search bar and it'll highlight every relevant node. :/
Can just use the poe planner website. It has an aura calculator built in. To do 12 at once you need a Heretic's Veil, an Ichimonji, a Prism guardian shield, and the act 3 merc gem quest. With a shav's or similar of course. Skill tree takes every mana preserve node and blood magic. You'll have room to use attack skills if you have skyforths or use cwc skills that can be covered by elerion jewelry.

The bigger issue would be enough added curse on gear, skill tree, and ascendency. Occultist would cover 3, and it shouldn't be too hard to corrupt for one more. The rest... bit of a problem.
Last edited by darjir on Jan 20, 2017, 4:30:34 AM
"
darjir wrote:

The bigger issue would be enough added curse on gear, skill tree, and ascendency. Occultist would cover 3, and it shouldn't be too hard to corrupt for one more. The rest... bit of a problem.

Doedre's Damning + Windscream for a total of 6. Dual Doedre's Damning if you really want to go ham, to get to 7.

EDIT: Cospri's Will for the 8th, which you'll want anyways, otherwise you'll get slammed hard by Hexproof monsters.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Last edited by adghar on Jan 20, 2017, 4:33:09 AM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
You can just slam "Reduced Res" into the search bar and it'll highlight every relevant node. :/
friggin' Charisma cluster, I swear it was hiding from me on purpose :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info