Purchased a divination stash tab, cant find it

Just made a purchase of divination tab, in Standard. I read in the forums that the remove-only tabs are converted into it. In breach i can't find the tab either, and i dont have remove only obviously. Any help?
Last bumped on Jan 21, 2017, 11:38:54 AM
Try restarting the client.

It'll probably be at the very end of the list of tabs with a number for a name.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Did that several times. Also isnt it supposed to be a premium tab? so i guess it would have a color as well.. Should it appear on all leagues?
Div Tabs can be renamed and recoloured, yes - but if you haven't yet renamed or recoloured it then it'll be using the defaults. Every tab you buy will be available in every League.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Would appreciate if a member of staff could help me out here, maybe point me at the index of the tab .
12 hours later still nothing
"
ked_noir wrote:

You could've already clicked each tab you own to find the Divination tab during these 12 hrs.

It doesn't not exactly "flicker with flashy lights" until you'll start using it.

If you had 5 tabs and there is no 6th now (which is Divination tab) - that's another case (but you didn't provide enough info to work with).
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
"
ked_noir wrote:

You could've already clicked each tab you own to find the Divination tab during these 12 hrs.

It doesn't not exactly "flicker with flashy lights" until you'll start using it.

This, it's still a numbered tab until you change it so nothing is outstanding about it at a glance at the tab numbers at the top, it should be at the end of your tabs but you'll need to click through each one and visually check.

Also, email them if you really want help
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jan 20, 2017, 11:26:22 AM
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

Also, email them if you really want help

ya that is what i was going to say too when i saw them asking for support. they need to email customer support if they really want to get an answer. even at that though it could take a while with the way support is around here.

the facts as stated above are all true though.
-it is a premium tab
-it looks just like any normal numbered tab until you format it with colors or names
-it will default to the END of your tab list every new league or when first buying it
-often times when making new purchases of MTX and Account Features, even the ones that don't explicitly say restart the client, you should do a full restart of the client anyway. it just reloads all your game assets and gives the system a few moments to process when you are logging out and then back in.

Last edited by M0rO on Jan 21, 2017, 11:44:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info