Inactive character deleted?

I've just come back to PoE (again) after being inactive for a long time.

I had a Scion/hunter(i dont really remember) with poison arrow build on my account which is no longer there.I'm pretty sure I didn't delete her as she was my best character at the time.

iirc, she was in warband league which was same like standard league back when i was playing the game.

is it possible she got deleted during a reset or update?

Thanks.
Last bumped on Jan 20, 2017, 7:42:35 AM
Characters never get deleted unless you delete them, the most that happens is that their name gets freed up (and if someone takes it you have to pick a new name for them). Might it have been on another account or something?
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Jan 19, 2017, 8:50:16 PM
As far as i remember, i only have one account on global poe. btw i did not yet login in since it takes awhile to update. I only assume my character was gone after i decided to check my characters on the poe website. Is there any possibilities that i might not see my character in poe website other than in game?

Thanks for quick respond.
"
zidd89 wrote:
As far as i remember, i only have one account on global poe. btw i did not yet login in since it takes awhile to update. I only assume my character was gone after i decided to check my characters on the poe website. Is there any possibilities that i might not see my character in poe website other than in game?

Thanks for quick respond.

Do you play on Steam? If so, log in with the green "Login with Steam" button on the login screen for the forum.
U MAD?
no i don't play on Steam. I play on global server. I might migrate to steam if i i get any chance to recover my character. hopefully.
"
zidd89 wrote:
no i don't play on Steam. I play on global server. I might migrate to steam if i i get any chance to recover my character. hopefully.

It's probably best to send an email to GGG support, I'm sure they will be able to provide more help or at least an explanation about what happened to your character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info