ACCOUNT LOCKED (for doing nothing)!!!

I want to start this thread by puttin my two cents in there, and say that the reporting system in the game is broken.

Around 3-4 days ago, my account was locked while i was running a map.

I contacted support, and after 3 days the tell me that i was locked due to third party software ussage.

If using a Ziggy D's Loot filter is a third party software, than yes froget this thread, and i do deserve the lock.

But if i got locked because they thought i was botting, that is really unfair. I've played around ~250 hours, and got some costemics in order to support the developers.

I think i got locked because i was trolling a guy to make it seem like i was botting by sending him some "code" (I dont know how to code).

It looked a little something like this, Command:Pickup regalia(rare) x:2231312312 y:4441231321 231213321123231;

If sending a message to someone that looks like a code gets your account locked, than i'm trully sorry, i ddint know that i could get locked because of that, and if i get banned for that, i shouldn't have gotten a " locked for third party software usage", instead i should have gotten a message that said, "locked for stupidity".

I've contacted GGG, and they haven't payed attention to me, so i really dont know what to do, and i'm hoping that this has happened to someone, and that hopefully their issue was resolved.

GG account, and have fun playing POE guys :)
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2017, 7:22:05 PM
Opening a thread on forum will definitely not help your case, as these kind of things are handled via emails with GGG support. I believe they are still backed up on their emails, so it might take few days for them to reply.
Alright, i'll wait for their reply, thanks for answering :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info