So will the casual Xbox one player get godlike gear on day 2 like d3?

"
BokkoTheBunny wrote:

No, just no. Literally no. The only way to do this in Diablo is through importing saves from 360 or ps3. Like seriously people are fucking retarded when it comes to this shit. There will be no more cheating on Xbox then there is on PC unless they have some exploit yet to be found through testing on the console version that only exists in the ported state...

I've played on xbox for a long time and I can't imagine there being more cheating or nearly as much cheating on xbox as there is right now on PC. The last game that I played competitively on xbox I literally never saw any cheating, while the PC version had many complaints of cheating. Anecdotal I know but that is my opinion.
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Jan 23, 2017, 8:41:19 AM
"
BokkoTheBunny wrote:

No, just no. Literally no. The only way to do this in Diablo is through importing saves from 360 or ps3.

Depends where the files are saved. If its not online only you can bet your ass there will be hacks and cheated gears.

"
alhazred70 wrote:

Follow your logic. Why are you not playing D3?

The logic here is nothing complicated. D3 sux donkey balls independant of the drop algorithm for consoles.
Last edited by zzang on Jan 23, 2017, 8:55:40 AM
"
zzang wrote:
I was wondering if there will be a casualization in the Xbox version so that casual consoleros will be able to get perfect gear real quick (like it is in diablo 3).

Let me fix it for you:

"
zzang wrote:
I was wondering if there will be a casualization in the Xbox version so that casual consoleros will be able to get perfect gear real quick (like it is PoE on PC right now).
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
Miazga wrote:
"
zzang wrote:
I was wondering if there will be a casualization in the Xbox version so that casual consoleros will be able to get perfect gear real quick (like it is in diablo 3).

Let me fix it for you:

"
zzang wrote:
I was wondering if there will be a casualization in the Xbox version so that casual consoleros will be able to get perfect gear real quick (like it is PoE on PC right now).

Ah, the Pessimist Brigade has arrived. You boys are late.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
zzang wrote:

The logic here is nothing complicated. D3 sux donkey balls independant of the drop algorithm for consoles.

I also really don't understand why you care what the console version does. Isn't it easy enough to get amazing gear on PC right now?
Standard Forever
Shitposting has reached such a high level that the "Sky is falling" argumente devolved into "The sky is falling on the other realm and its doesnt affect us, but lets panic anyway!".
LMAO
Balance is an illusion, exile.
"
zzang wrote:
"
BokkoTheBunny wrote:

No, just no. Literally no. The only way to do this in Diablo is through importing saves from 360 or ps3.

Depends where the files are saved. If its not online only you can bet your ass there will be hacks and cheated gears.

"
alhazred70 wrote:

Follow your logic. Why are you not playing D3?

So extend the logic, if a higher drop rate POE would make the person I quoted happy, then go find a ARPG with a higher drop rate.

"I don't want POE to be ported to console with a higher drop rate because I would be jelly" is childish.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
"
Miazga wrote:
"
zzang wrote:

Let me fix it for you:

"
zzang wrote:

Unless you're RMT'ing, flipping a lot, or just have no other things in life to do, getting perfect gear real quick, is NOT how it is on the PC right now.

Sometimes I feel like people on game forums (not just this one) watch youtube or twitch and they form their opinions based on watching what streamers experience. It's interesting how much of a filter bubble streamers create, their highlights are like intrinsic visual selection bias, you SEE them getting all this stuff super easy, so the game must be super easy to get stuff in right?

Sure if you play around the clock and then consider your best stuff ignoring the hours where you got jack squat.. This is why there's a Streamer RNG meme... when all your Highlights are documented on video and then all the massive amounts of time played without anything good dropping are edited out, you end up with a false confirmation of something you already kinda want to believe. You then go through 5 leagues worth of highlights from someone who might have 10,000 hours played and "Streamer RNG confirmed" forget that 9,998 and a half hours of footage went by without anything significant dropping.

"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
"
alhazred70 wrote:

Unless you're RMT'ing, flipping a lot, or just have no other things in life to do, getting perfect gear real quick, is NOT how it is on the PC right now.

Sometimes I feel like people on game forums (not just this one) watch youtube or twitch and they form their opinions based on watching what streamers experience. It's interesting how much of a filter bubble streamers create, their highlights are like intrinsic visual selection bias, you SEE them getting all this stuff super easy, so the game must be super easy to get stuff in right?

Sure if you play around the clock and then consider your best stuff ignoring the hours where you got jack squat.. This is why there's a Streamer RNG meme... when all your Highlights are documented on video and then all the massive amounts of time played without anything good dropping are edited out, you end up with a false confirmation of something you already kinda want to believe. You then go through 5 leagues worth of highlights from someone who might have 10,000 hours played and "Streamer RNG confirmed" forget that 9,998 and a half hours of footage went by without anything significant dropping.

Of course everyone get's bad drops. That's what trading is for. Anyone with a decent amount of wealth can easily trade for generally anything they want. Drops are nearly inconsequential when you can trade with thousands and thousands of other players. That is why acquiring gear in PoE is easy. Finding it is horrible but getting it is easy.
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:

Of course everyone get's bad drops. That's what trading is for. Anyone with a decent amount of wealth can easily trade for generally anything they want. Drops are nearly inconsequential when you can trade with thousands and thousands of other players. That is why acquiring gear in PoE is easy. Finding it is horrible but getting it is easy.

You mean if you're flipping items, or buying exalts, or no lifeing it? We already covered that.

Not trying to get into subjectivity like what a decent amount of wealth is or how much time is no lifeing. I don't think it's an unreasonable statement to say that getting top gear in POE is not easy for most people.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info