So, with the console port...

We can safely assume that any possible considerations of balancing the game were thrown out of the window? With the sitting on a sofa, eating doritos and watching TV audience that Chris loves so much and all.
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2017, 3:30:18 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Well, according to Chris, console porting has been a consideration in every expansion since Forsaken Masters.
U MAD?
It's just one disappointment after another, I was hoping for a big announcement this year, especially with 3.0 around the corner, something like "we have heard the community and will do our best to finally start balancing the game". Instead we get more money milking.
"
Raudram wrote:
It's just one disappointment after another, I was hoping for a big announcement this year, especially with 3.0 around the corner, something like "we have heard the community and will do our best to finally start balancing the game". Instead we get more money milking.

I don't think the current balancing would fly with the console crowd and that there will be massive changes for 3.0.0 that would cover both
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
These threads got old one day ago lel.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info