SRS question

I'm playing CI SRS necromancer
with that core items. And i got one question: is it profitable to go LL with 6L shavronne's, uprgraded chauyla amulet and prism guardian?
Last bumped on Jan 20, 2017, 5:10:39 PM
I mean you can run more auras. Pain Attunement doesn't matter, so you are going LL for the reservation. What do you mean "more profitable?"
U MAD?
Last edited by Docbp87 on Jan 19, 2017, 2:36:36 PM
He just means it as in, gaining benefit for doing so.
Why do you have Generosity in that weapon???
"
ShadyC wrote:
Why do you have Generosity in that weapon???
Generosity supports the Envy aura the weapon grants and his lightning golem presumably gets the generosity effect for its periodic added-lightning-dmg aura.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
Last edited by Mokihiki on Jan 19, 2017, 2:56:58 PM
"
Docbp87 wrote:
I mean you can run more auras. Pain Attunement doesn't matter, so you are going LL for the reservation. What do you mean "more profitable?"

I mean more damage without significant loss of survivability.
The combination of skin of the loyal and united in dream is probably the highest possible dps you can get as SRS, but it is also the most expensive one.
Going low life with 6L shavs will make gearing a lot cheaper, but you lose the possibility to aim for a level 28 srs in favour of a couple of auras, most of which are rather weak and tend to only add some haste and increased damage as compensation.

So if you can't afford some REALLY good gear for a skin of the loyal build, you will most likely be better off going low life as a budget solution.
replace melee splash with melee physical damage. that would dramatically increase damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info