Animate guardian questions

What are the ele resists of animate guardian? in the text on the wiki it says 25% ele resist and 0% chaos resist , lower on the same page says 40 all res and 20 chaos res? which of these?
also, any way to find out the accuracy/chance to hit of the guardian?
Last bumped on Jan 20, 2017, 11:37:05 AM
"
Adri38 wrote:
lower on the same page says 40 all res and 20 chaos res?

This one, since v2.5, the page is slightly outdated.

I don't think his accuracy score is known, not many players are interested because he can't kill anything anyway, he's a walking dying breath + leer cast mannequin.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I saw a Bob build and im trying to make a beggar Bob alike
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L17oPmP8ORo
Should be fine then, if you're really focusing on it and pushing minion gem level to 25 or so his accuracy won't be a problem. Especially if you're also using starforge, minions hit well enough even without that 20% boost.

Last edited by raics on Jan 19, 2017, 2:30:05 PM
nah, no starforge, its gonna be a beggar bob with snakebite for poison instead of using the overpriced united in dreams, and now im thinking between victarios charity for frenzy generation on beggar Bob or give him blood dance and i can get a lycosidae with necro aegis so he never misses
Can't say I'd recommend buying one, right, who knows what will happen to poison. I don't think you will really need to use Lycosidae, but you can switch to it easily if needed, charity is cheap so it will be no great loss.

probably charity is better because ill need to poison the bosses, and charity keeps the frenzy generation up
Equipping Victario's Charity on your animate guardian wont let him generate charges for himself, only nearby allies.

You could possibly use one yourself and generate charges with ball lightning or something.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
Last edited by Mokihiki on Jan 19, 2017, 3:06:00 PM
i didnt mean putting it on him, i meant to use it for myself, and necro aegis only if i used lycosidae, also thought about ball lightning with curse on hit punishment and vulnerablity if i get to used poison from snakebite
also, if i link animate guardian and cast on critical with some spells, will it trigger on crit?(if guardian crits)
Last edited by Adri38 on Jan 19, 2017, 8:12:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info