Power charge for a wander.

I just recently sold a 6 linked shavs and I'm using the currency I gained to make a rather expensive wander. I've invested enough currency into a decent shield that allows me to do a build similar to this guy

The big problem is that I have no way in hell to avoid buying skyforth on breach league. At least not in the short term.

I've solved the stun by using a Kiara's which allows me to easily survive breaches without getting permastunned, not to mention bossfights.

I've solved the mana gain by getting 1 extra mana reserve node for the 4% and getting some mana on my amulet/rings along with the ele damage and accuracy, of course.

The only issue I'm running into is getting a good source of power charges.

My build has about 40-50% crit chance without power charges. going up to about 75% with. I'm using Raider because it allows me to sustain up to 7 frenzy charges ALONG with my power charges, giving me a really good attack speed boost/ele damage boost and some movement speed with the phase and raider nodes.

I'm thinking about possibly going for power charge on crit with some attack + increased critical strikes. Does anyone have a suggestion on how I'd sustain 5 power charges during a bossfight?
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2017, 1:54:00 PM
...power syphon maybe? Though it might be problematic to use in bossfights. How about orb of storms with power charge on crit and increased crit then?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
...power syphon maybe? Though it might be problematic to use in bossfights. How about orb of storms with power charge on crit and increased crit then?

That sounds good, but 90 of my 280 ish% crit comes from the wand nodes. So it'd probably just be better to link some wand skill to power charge on crit and inc crit, right? I mean, the wand has 10.8% base crit and I'd have to use it every 15 seconds or so? I just wish there was some better way to get power charge duration.
"
FCK42 wrote:

LOL, I was just going to suggest the same thing. I had a wander a long time ago that did the Power Siphon thing. Also ran with Vaal Power Siphon...might be something worth looking into as well.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info