Do you believe Chris when he say that console version has and will not impact POEpc negativly?

Why are you bitching about skill gems? That's the last thing you should be worried about
Message me in game @SleepyHarvester
"
Why are you bitching about skill gems? That's the last thing you should be worried about

You mean those that started comming in an alarmingly slow rate latley? Yeah, nothing to worry about.

And those skills wont be made to fit a console that cant handle 1/4 of the processes of a gaming PC. Nothing to worry about there either.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
estu87 wrote:
chris wilson = jay wilson

double chinned greedy lying bastard

To be fair he was very fit before PoE took off. The double chin is the result of poor diet and a lack of exercise. I dunno, could be related to dealing with this game you lot seem to enjoy playing.

Being overweight has nothing to do with being busy developing games or anything else.

Its either a medical condition... can still be controlled
Or its laziness... can still be controlled (I am not accusing CW of being lazy)
Or its greed... this may be due to emotional problems ie comfort eating.

I think where CW's double chin is concerned I would put all my unintentional Xbox support money on betting its greed.
last year and a half are clear indicators that Poe is already heavily effected by the console.....so yea, trusting Chris is same like trusting Trump or any other politician out there.....they will say and do whatever it takes
"
crystalwitch wrote:
I really fucking hate forum-people sometimes.
I probably hate myself the most for coming back to these forums time and again when shit like this is going down.

Just please, shut the fuck up and quit your doomsaying until doom is actually here.

If developers from GGG leave and start their own company over the X-Box thing, while GGG itself is bought up by Activision who then decide to shut down the studio so they can focus their attention on the upcoming (paid for) Amazon class in D3.
Then you can start creaming your jeans over being able to cry and scream about how right you were.

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
It already has. Game feels way more arcade like with power creep our DPS is ten fold since when I came here from D3 when they went xbox/SF (same week). Game plays like those games.

Incoming auto loot pickup. Not even sure how you pick shit up in xbox easily.
Smart drops.
Self found.
Shit consol UI with unwieldy scroll menus consols needs but inferior with superior pointing device such as mouse.

etc

seen it all before with many games. Was fun while it lasted.

Well golly, haven't people been bitching about wanting more calculated loot drops and self-found leagues for ages now?
If all it takes is an XBox expansion then woo-fucking hoo.

"
Ire_of_Desire wrote:
They're introducing new brainless autoaim skills.

And haven't people also bitching about namelock melee skills for ages now?

I don't like people like you, people who are like Homer Simpson, puting their hand in fire, get burned and do it 10 times again and expecting different result. People are not dumb, we who are playing this game can see what is/was happening with the game and with this reveal it is completely clear why was it happening. We don't need to put our hand in fire 10 times, once is enough. Also people like you who always say "you can't know" or "just wait and see" are never around when reasonable predictions take place. But yea, you all like to be reasonable and nice now.
No I don't. Why would I? It has ALREADY been affected negatively. Just look at the direction the game has been going for the past 2 years, the continuous dumbing down, and lack of crucial improvements to trade, balance, etc.
I wholeheartedly believe that they mean it when they say it.

However, I think that belief is ultimately naive and arrogant given that every other game that has tried this has run into a whole slew of issues and ultimately failed or was damaged by a console port. Bigger companies with more resources have failed where they are aiming to succeed, so I have little confidence this will be any different. That being said I hope I am wrong and everything goes well for the release.
"
plodd wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
estu87 wrote:
chris wilson = jay wilson

double chinned greedy lying bastard

To be fair he was very fit before PoE took off. The double chin is the result of poor diet and a lack of exercise. I dunno, could be related to dealing with this game you lot seem to enjoy playing.

Being overweight has nothing to do with being busy developing games or anything else.

Its either a medical condition... can still be controlled
Or its laziness... can still be controlled (I am not accusing CW of being lazy)
Or its greed... this may be due to emotional problems ie comfort eating.

I think where CW's double chin is concerned I would put all my unintentional Xbox support money on betting its greed.

Ever got a kid? They make you gain weight when you don t sleep more than 2-4 hours per nights. Guess what, poe is Wilson kid.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jan 20, 2017, 12:51:00 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:

Ever got a kid? They make you gain weight when you don t sleep more than 2-4 hours per nights. Guess what, poe is Wilson kid.

Calories in = Calories out

The Conservation of energy is a fundamental law of physics.

“Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another.” Albert Einstein
"
plodd wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:

Calories in = Calories out

The Conservation of energy is a fundamental law of physics.

“Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another.” Albert Einstein

Tell that to big bang theorists
Bye bye desync!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info