Do you believe Chris when he say that console version has and will not impact POEpc negativly?

Can't really say I believe him... I hope it's true but at the very least it'll take some time for console revenue to come in and help the game. In the meantime resources that should have been devoted to pc Will be diverted to the console version.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
It has already, so I cant believe him.
IGN: Gonorreitor
There's no room for believing, it has already happened.

You've got a game that is more and more streamlined and casual with each release.
They're introducing new brainless autoaim skills.
They've removed fun mechanics, which however can cause performance issues (coc, multi hit skills, spammy items, flask recovery, etc) so you can run the game on a braindead PC (ex XBOX)
The optimizations were done primarily because of the console release - if you can't run the game on our beastly PCs you can't run it on the xbox dimwitted framework.

In the future when you have the option to introduce interesting skill and easy to manage skill, which do you think will be developed? Do you think you'd have fast and and mechanically complex boss fights?

Stop kidding yourselves...
Last edited by Ire_of_Desire on Jan 19, 2017, 4:22:23 PM
I really fucking hate forum-people sometimes.
I probably hate myself the most for coming back to these forums time and again when shit like this is going down.

Just please, shut the fuck up and quit your doomsaying until doom is actually here.

If developers from GGG leave and start their own company over the X-Box thing, while GGG itself is bought up by Activision who then decide to shut down the studio so they can focus their attention on the upcoming (paid for) Amazon class in D3.
Then you can start creaming your jeans over being able to cry and scream about how right you were.

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
It already has. Game feels way more arcade like with power creep our DPS is ten fold since when I came here from D3 when they went xbox/SF (same week). Game plays like those games.

Incoming auto loot pickup. Not even sure how you pick shit up in xbox easily.
Smart drops.
Self found.
Shit consol UI with unwieldy scroll menus consols needs but inferior with superior pointing device such as mouse.

etc

seen it all before with many games. Was fun while it lasted.

Well golly, haven't people been bitching about wanting more calculated loot drops and self-found leagues for ages now?
If all it takes is an XBox expansion then woo-fucking hoo.

"
Ire_of_Desire wrote:
They're introducing new brainless autoaim skills.

And haven't people also bitching about namelock melee skills for ages now?
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
From this day forward all the whiners and complainers will perceive anything they can rationalize as negative as being influenced by Xbox. The outrage and salt will flow for months and months.

That's a plus in my book. Quality entertainment.
"
Hackusations wrote:
From this day forward all the whiners and complainers will perceive anything they can rationalize as negative as being influenced by Xbox. The outrage and salt will flow for months and months.

It will provide you salt until they pull the plug on the PC version.
Always has.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/904631

was written while xbox development was going down. We were the beta testers.
Git R Dun!
Its hard to tell if new content will be better or worse, but lower possibilities of consoles vs pc will affect development for sure. Nevertheless if there are two separate teams, for pc and xbox, and each team make new content independently and not only conversion from one platform to another, than I think there will no problem.
Not even remotely. Honestly FUCK GGG. I have been wondering why in the past few years things we have asked for have been put by the wayside. I have been mind boggled by nerfs to legit 100+ exalt builds but blind eyes were turned to stupid double dip/poison exploit builds, I have seen them promise trade improvements, CUT THROAT LEAGUE (YEA WHO REMEMBERS THAT SHIT), Guild features/functions (3 years latter still nothing).

GGG has went from Good Guy Greg to Scumbag Steve in 24-hours. I do not believe anything they say and honestly can't believe they didn't at least say that our supporter packs, mtx purchases, etc. were funding a whole different platform for the game.

Fuck. My. Life.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
Hackusations wrote:

Yep. I swear I've never seen so many people turn into whiny doomsayers so quickly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info