Yet another newbie class recommendation request ;)

Hi! So I haven't played in PoE a long time (and when i did i made practically just 2 chars 80+ ... so not much expirience with the game anyway xP). I'm looking for class that can take me to 100 and with it I can clear maps fast, as well as bosses and generally ALL content (uber atrizi, uber lab etc.). I need to add that i'm pretty casual player - meaning i'm interested only in standard game (no hardcore/leagues etc) and I usually play solo. I was thinking about cyclone - couse it looks quite fun - but i'm not sure a) if its viable for all content b) if in case of later maps with hordes of mobs my laptop will crush xP. Some topics recommend blade fury and some totem builds (though im wandering if totems are really that fast and if they are not boring). Other build that looked fun was poison cloud build (not sure if its correct name for this bow skill) - however i've never saw it in any recommended builds and i guess its not that fast later on. Would be nice if reflect wouldn't be an issue - as it can be quite irritating. I would very appreciate the help and if you could link the reccomended build and argument your choice.
Last bumped on Jan 20, 2017, 1:40:54 PM
Hey there!

I play pretty casually as well (took me almost 2 months to complete 24 challenges), so i can probably recommend your a build that i used to kill pretty much every end game boss including Uber Atziri, guardians and Shaper. Build is pretty straight forward, easy to play around, and its pretty damn cheap all the way through until the really late end game, when you will need to spend some more currency on buying some good steel rings.

The build I'm talking about is facebreaker Ancestral Warchief build. I recommend following Zizaran's AW guide, as it gives you some clear pointers that you should follow. Here's the link for it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr1pRQmFOhk

Also, i was very skeptical that totem builds will be boring as i pretty much avoided them for years, but I've gotta tell you, playing this build was some of the most fun i had in path of exile. Big part of that is probably a satisfaction you get when you clear the end game content without too much trouble, but still i never felt bored with this build.
Last edited by Chilipepper on Jan 19, 2017, 6:57:50 PM
Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info