[2.6/BSC] Blade Flurry Assassin (Crit/Evasion/Life)

Not a problem, enjoy.
Dec, I have a suggestion. IMO, the Flaying passive and the 3 pre-requisites are really inefficient (54% phys + 19% attack speed). It would be better to pick up jewel sockets everywhere we can instead - for immense double dipping potential.

Also, some people like to use Voidheart
Last edited by horizon21 on Mar 9, 2017, 6:21:19 PM
"
It would be better to pick up jewel sockets everywhere we can instead - for immense double dipping potential.

I agree, however that raises a cost/currency issue. If you don't have the currency to support jewels that would either make up for that (or add more), then I'd take Flaying and its prerequisites.

I'll make an edit to the tree with two versions for the end-game tree (one with Flaying, and one without).

"
Also, some people like to use Voidheart

Definitely a solid ring, I agree.

The issue with using a Voidheart though is we may run into a lack of resists issue due to our chest piece choice. If this build used Belly of the Beast instead for example (10-15 all res), it'd be easier.
I've been following ths build for 2.6 and it's turned out great! Level 78 and mapping is dope ATM. I have a 5l Daresso with good gear. Super fun!

I wanted to ask about the Fatal Toxins passive nodes, because an alternative BF build used them. Are they worth it? Or should I use those points for something else that you suggested?

Also, instead of attaching my Ice Golem to my CwDT I have Vaal Haste but leveled higher than the CwDT so it's self cast. My Ice Golem is in the 6th socket on my chest. Is there a reason why i shouldn't have these gems there? I would have to change this around if I had a 6L.

Thanks for the build man!
Last edited by JustRayHarris on Mar 10, 2017, 12:21:53 PM
"
I've been following ths build for 2.6 and it's turned out great! Level 78 and mapping is dope ATM. I have a 5l Daresso with good gear. Super fun!

Cool, glad you're enjoying it. How's the AOE and clear speed for you at the moment?

"
I wanted to ask about the Fatal Toxins passive nodes, because an alternative BF build used them. Are they worth it? Or should I use those points for something else that you suggested?

Short answer, no.

Long..er answer, it's due to the fact that the flat poison damage increase from that node doesn't affect our chaos damage. Why spend points for a nerfed (used to be 100, now it's 50%) buffer, when you can just buff your initial chaos damage elsewhere?
Last edited by decyphier on Mar 10, 2017, 1:18:48 PM
Dunno if it's been answered, but do you miss Vaal Pact?
Thanks.
Did BF in breach according to Mathilhttp://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Mathil/characters- look for toon named BreachMyFlurry

i dont see much difference in concept.

Anyway its solid and fast. have not felt any power loss in 2.6.

some points- "Aspect of the panther" is good as you stated and Mathil build had it too
Additionally
I suggest not to go 4p toward Flaying and to take 2p to dervish and 2 p to "Aspect of the panther"(in final build you had Aspect)
you gain 18 ph damage (DD) loosing only 5 att speed what you have anyway enough.
additionally you get life as you stated.

and please use URL for you links to the skill tree its so annoying to copy and paste.

why no voidheart and dirty technique ?
"
Dunno if it's been answered, but do you miss Vaal Pact?

I don't find it necessary at all (the instant leech). If you feel you'd like to facetank a bit more, go ahead and take it.

"
Anyway its solid and fast. have not felt any power loss in 2.6.

Cool, I only ask because I've yet to actually even build my own build (lol). I started with facebreaker shield charge this league and have still yet to get to maps for currency grinding due to RL work.

I actually request someone that's playing this build ATM (if they can) record some quick mapping gameplay so I can add it to the OP for 2.6 videos so we have some up to date video content til I can provide some myself.

"
Additionally
I suggest not to go 4p toward Flaying and to take 2p to dervish and 2 p to "Aspect of the panther"(in final build you had Aspect)
you gain 18 ph damage (DD) loosing only 5 att speed what you have anyway enough.
additionally you get life as you stated.

Agreed overall, so I've made the adjustments to the skill trees.

"
and please use URL for you links to the skill tree its so annoying to copy and paste.

No idea why I didn't do this before, fixed.

"
why no voidheart and dirty technique ?

See above for Voidheart.

Regarding Dirty Technique, I can see the potential value of this point and its prerequisites for this build, but how do you suggest we achieve slotting this? What do we sacrifice, and where? That's my issue.
IMO leveling was easy but hardest part for this build was to get resist/accuracy/speed/mana leach/strength for the endgame. Additionally you need to constantly move around because one lucky boss big hit and you dead.
Last league I reached lvl 85 and quit because RNG jesus was not in my side and was not willing to grind 100+ times same low level maps. 10 levels in dried lake was my total limit.

Respected now in standard and loosing vaal pact did not have much impact probably because Blood drinker leeches now from all kind attack damage.

Additionally i did not went for phase acrobatics and spent these 4 points for jewel-
reasoning- the 10% dodge CHANCE and 30% spell dodge CHANCE is not so great and spell damage is mostly elemental so it will be mitigated/reduced anyway.

I respected and tested with 6L belly (in last league i used 5L rare- to get resist) and got 5.2k life (4.8K 5L rare) and around 2k BF damage (gemms not max lvl and no quality).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info