This is Wrong.

At last time Izaro in the lab i kill the boss with Dot, but i die too so i have to go back to town, but because of his dead my Twice enchanted and my right to enchant my helmet/boots/gloves is gone. Imho this is to much punishment as death penalty. (sorry for grammar, not my native language)
i chickenout sometimes, i use altF4 sometimes, i play Templar, i TrollU, i love this game.
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2017, 11:37:59 AM
Yes, that happens. Very annoying. Sorry for your loss.

However, I think it's OK the way it is. You have to redo the labyrinth anyway, so get a new twice enchanted and all's well.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
NOT as intended, should go away when grabbing the Second scull
No Problem,
Exile
"
TheExile777 wrote:

I think you misunderstood. He died to Izaro and Izaro then died to his DoT. Since he died, he didn't get to use the enchantment device, but the prophecy had been activated, so it's gone now.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
TheExile777 wrote:

I think you misunderstood. He died to Izaro and Izaro then died to his DoT. Since he died, he didn't get to use the enchantment device, but the prophecy had been activated, so it's gone now.

That's what I understood but it says that he can use the device twice, should be active until he actually uses it twice... Or the prophecy is not true, as he can't use it twice now ipon killing izaro.

Or it should simply say "when you touch the enchant device, and use the skull, you can use it another time"
No Problem,
Exile
Last edited by TheExile777 on Jan 19, 2017, 5:36:18 AM
I am curious, when it activated, it gave the enchantment device "extra" skull in the instance you died in, so new lab will be normal one skull?
✠ ✠

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info