WILL NO LONGER DONATE/SUPPORT GGG

Im not angry about the port, just confused how it would even be possible to play this game properly with a controller. I tried playing PoE with my steam controller and it was not easy!
I'm enjoying the full page of outraged threads.

I've been trying to get help here for weeks, every day told to just "git gud" and something something D2. Console gets a bit of attention and the hardcore gamers throw a tantrum.
"
Jerle wrote:
"
Darksagex wrote:
I for one am bored with the MTX GGG has at the moment and can't wait for some new support packs.

Take my money GGG! I don't sparkle enough :(

Recently bought ghostflame weapon effect <3

There's always the phoenix pack you can grab <3

I like the infernal one better :> best overall one at the moment for fire imo.

Was also looking at Demon King set, waiting for it get on sale ^.^

Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
I think it's fine for me maybe POE on ps4 next? :)
"
Pwnther wrote:
Im not angry about the port, just confused how it would even be possible to play this game properly with a controller. I tried playing PoE with my steam controller and it was not easy!

Indeed. I also can't play without my second screen where I have my build, trades and wiki pages on quest rewards etc. open.

Can't imagine how this will be managed.
"
Neomarl wrote:
AFTER DONATING CLOSE TO 200$ IN MTX+STASH TABS, ONLY TO HAVE MY MONEY WASTED ON A CONSOLE PORT, I WILL NO LONGER BE DONATING/SUPPORTING GGG. THIS IS A BETRAYAL OF THE HIGHEST KIND, WORSE THAN JUDAS BETRAYING JESUS.

CHRIS WILSON CUCKED US INTO FINANCING CONSOLE PLEBEIANS. HE PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE. THERE IS NO LONGER ANY DISCERNIBLE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GGG AND BLIZZARD.

POST HERE IF YOU FEEL THE SAME, AND WILL NO LONGER GIVE GGG YOUR PRECIOUS $$$.

wait what???? you are angry at GGG because they smell even more money by the console players?? and what do you have against console players? i play both, pc and console. GROW UP DUDE.

GROW UP.

-If you don't know the answer to a qeustion, the answer is almost always: money
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I supported GGG which gave me entertainment and made a compelling case to buy MTX to hold all my shit and look good doing it. Money well spent. I don't care what they do with thier company. It's theirs not mine.

I fear whats coming like many (consolization, shitty console UI, no trade, etc) but that has nothing do to with money well spent before. It's like I went to movie already enjoyed it and so what if paramount decided no to make another movie or only bad movies after that doesnt change the fact I got good value before.

^ Exactly my sentiment.

A little worried over the affects that may backwash from the console to the PC version of the game...but everything thus far has been magnificient and don't regret spending money on this game.

Much like everything, however, GGG will have to earn future donations by confirming that they will not slow down development or support for the PC version.

I think the only thing that bothers me really about this whole thing is that GGG is so transparent about everything. The fact that they did all of this in the background and didn't even mention it is a little annoying. I think some people are just miffed that they we weren't informed our donations were being invested in the console version (note keyword:invested not wasted).

Like i said in one of my threads

When i support i face a dilema:

1) Support to game, according to GGG, with these funds they will make the game better and fix issues such as bugs and performance issues.

or

2) Use that money to buy More performant PC part witch will make POE and other game run better

so far ive always been favoring GGG

but now that i know that 1) is partly a lie, my computer will get better

this sums it all
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jan 19, 2017, 12:17:54 PM
"
Neomarl wrote:
THIS IS A BETRAYAL OF THE HIGHEST KIND, WORSE THAN JUDAS BETRAYING JESUS.

Well, that escalated quickly.
"
"
Neomarl wrote:
THIS IS A BETRAYAL OF THE HIGHEST KIND, WORSE THAN JUDAS BETRAYING JESUS.

Well, that escalated quickly.

Rofl. Completely missed that, thank you. That's so awesome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info