[2.5] Heavy Strike is not dead! Theorycrafting | +420k DPS already

Hello guys!

Well, after dropping this:

I got curious about the possibilities, considering Heavy Strike has one the highest base damage possible (abou 192.7% of base attack damage).

So I tried it with an old char of mine, and I got about 150k dps using crappy gear (check it down)
4 frenzy charges, hatred, herald of ashe, blood rage and Atziri's Promise.

"

The double damage from Weight of the Empire is not shown on the tooltip, so this char is hitting more than 300k when the jewel procs. I'm currently using 4 jewels, so there is a 40% to proc.

Skill tree here!

What do you guys think about it?
What are the possibilities?
Any help?

Thank you!
-

Mi o sutete koso ukabu se mo aru
Last edited by rafagisloti on Mar 2, 2017, 7:05:40 PM
Last bumped on Feb 28, 2017, 6:01:42 PM
hi, nice build you got there! can you chech that "double damage" work only on initial hit or on dot (burn or poison) effects aswell? maybe we have really broken thingy here :D
"
Afemi wrote:
hi, nice build you got there! can you chech that "double damage" work only on initial hit or on dot (burn or poison) effects aswell? maybe we have really broken thingy here :D

The double damage procs as a normal hit, so if you use dots they'll probably consider the double damage as well. Everytime I'm killing bosses, their lives just disappear (killed up to tier 10 with ease, still didn't try harder ones yet).

I'm not with my PC atm, but as soon as I return home I'll test it better and try to amplify the damage with proper gear.

Ty for replying!
-

Last edited by rafagisloti on Jan 20, 2017, 7:46:54 PM
Hello!

Had this since 2.2 with 2H mace Slayer.
Take a look at my duelist "janelist" since he still has the same tree.

- Works well, OK gear without abyssus - close to 300k dps. 70% dmg reduction no sweat.
- With atleast 50% chance of double dmg you get a ton of dps since hit's can't be evaded works together with the jewel. Myself I'm only using 2.
Any help?
- Havent looked closely at your tree but the one I'm using might give you some pointers.
"
carlscaviar wrote:
Hello!

Had this since 2.2 with 2H mace Slayer.
Take a look at my duelist "janelist" since he still has the same tree.

- Works well, OK gear without abyssus - close to 300k dps. 70% dmg reduction no sweat.
- With atleast 50% chance of double dmg you get a ton of dps since hit's can't be evaded works together with the jewel. Myself I'm only using 2.
Any help?
- Havent looked closely at your tree but the one I'm using might give you some pointers.

I tried but I'm not able to see your character. Could you post here his infos? (tree, gear, etc?)

I also tried to use the same idea with a full ele conversion inquisitor, but didnt go so fine until now.
-

Drop Faster attacks or Multistrike and replace it with Weapon Elemental Damage.

Grab 6 endurance charges and get a Vengeance+Stun+ECOMS+Blind setup for free damage reduction.

Why so serious?
Last edited by sidorasek on Jan 23, 2017, 11:07:05 PM
"
sidorasek wrote:
Drop Faster attacks or Multistrike and replace it with Weapon Elemental Damage.

Grab 6 endurance charges and get a Vengeance+Stun+ECOMS+Blind setup for free damage reduction.

Nice, the build improved a lot! Thanks for helping!

Notes for 2.6:

Spoiler
Did you see that the jewels will be limited to a total of 2 and they will provide a max 40% chance? that will totally make lots skill points free to improve the build in general, that means MOAR damage and life.

Considering changing the build to critical strikable*, use inquisitor and take elemental overload. Yeah or meh?

EDIT:

Character status updates:

- Damage peaks now +210k damage, that means +420K damage 40% of the time with crappy gear (linked below);
- +70% physical damage reduction + enemies constantly blinded;
- All resistances overcapped;
- 5 shotted bosses tier 9+ (with temporal chains)
- No curses used, so we'll have around 40% more damage with elem. weakness (+600k damage)

Gear:

Spoiler

-

Last edited by rafagisloti on Mar 2, 2017, 6:38:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info