Solwitch told you so... PS4 is next :P

"
Nssheepster wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
You all owe me a stash tab... And those that said ,"I'll quit if PoE goes console," I'll take all your shit and then some. Congratulations GGG <3

Your Troll

Solwitch

The sleeper awakens! All hail The Prophet!

I'm still, stupidly, holding out hope that GGG will soon see how bad this was, and back out of it...But I doubt it. No company is ever smart enough to cut their losses.

Hell, I'm still hoping that they'll admit that they've no idea if lab is hated by a minority or a majority, and just offer an alternative...And that's not going to happen, if that were to happen they'd have to admit that they lied.

I expect maybe two, three patches after the Console is released, I'll give in and leave. I hate leaving games that I've spent time and money on, that I enjoy....But when the mistakes and the bad parts of the game start outweighing the good parts...I start looking for a new game to go to, because it'll only be a matter of time before this game falls apart, and I don't really care to sit around and watch it.

I'm trying to figure out which build to try out first ^.^ I'm going to sit on my couch on my 4K tv with a screen refresh rate that's going to let me tell if that's a mole on my witches face. LOL
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
POE to PS4 can't happen soon enough. Man I can't wait.
"
solwitch wrote:
You all owe me a stash tab... And those that said ,"I'll quit if PoE goes console," I'll take all your shit and then some. Congratulations GGG <3

Your Troll

Solwitch

GGG is all about the money, not going console is stupid. because you would leave out the biggest paying game community.

there is allot of money to be made there.

the only qeustion i ask myself, why xbox?? why not both?
I dont mind either.

what I mind is the fact that we are relatively close to next generation so PoE will be left behind if there's no option to migrate chars with MTXs and new version in those consoles ofc.

Ofc I know zero of technology. it might be super easy to port
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jan 19, 2017, 11:42:51 AM
"
Silver__Eagle wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

Your Troll

Solwitch

GGG is all about the money, not going console is stupid. because you would leave out the biggest paying game community.

That is only seeing half the issue. GGG has now spent a lot of money and time making a console port...And if it flops, they are OUT that money, and this decison has been a huge waste.

Why would it flop you ask? Simple...Console games and PC games are very different...And the people who focus on Consoles want and play different games then the PC gamers. "Gamers are all the same" -No. No they are not. The systems and their capabilities influence the games ON them, and thus the gamers that gravitate towards those systems.

Name games that have been ported from PC to Console and both versions have been good, and one version wasn't suffering for the other's existence. Now take that tiny, tiny list...And factor in that GGG is a much smaller group than any of the people who have managed this.

If this succeeds, then you're right, it was a good idea....But history and common sense suggest that this will be an abysmal failure in the long term, and thus it is an awful decision. Time will tell who is right...But don't pretend I haven't said anything that makes sense.

- Sheepster
"
Nssheepster wrote:
"
Silver__Eagle wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

Your Troll

Solwitch

That is only seeing half the issue. GGG has now spent a lot of money and time making a console port...And if it flops, they are OUT that money, and this decison has been a huge waste.

Why would it flop you ask? Simple...Console games and PC games are very different...And the people who focus on Consoles want and play different games then the PC gamers. "Gamers are all the same" -No. No they are not. The systems and their capabilities influence the games ON them, and thus the gamers that gravitate towards those systems.

Name games that have been ported from PC to Console and both versions have been good, and one version wasn't suffering for the other's existence. Now take that tiny, tiny list...And factor in that GGG is a much smaller group than any of the people who have managed this.

If this succeeds, then you're right, it was a good idea....But history and common sense suggest that this will be an abysmal failure in the long term, and thus it is an awful decision. Time will tell who is right...But don't pretend I haven't said anything that makes sense.

I've got hope it will be done well, not that I have much knowledge about cross/multi platform games but I've played Warframe on pc and then on ps4 when it got released there and it's doing pretty well from what I've seen/experienced, sure it's a totally different game but thats why I've got hope if it's done well.

I'll definitely try it out if it ever comes to ps4 {POE has to much frame rate issues on my pc to be enjoyable and I really enjoy gaming more laid back on my couch with a controller on my TV..... don't like gaming on pc's that much to begin with, there is always ''something'' causing issues what so ever XD ....not that I've had the best pc's but still.... lol}
Last edited by Riiyu on Jan 24, 2017, 8:06:49 PM
AST ;)
Wait what about Wii U?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Where are they getting all this money from to do these console ports?

And why are PC servers in such a sad state?
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Please GGG, you have no the Basics for XBOX One :) lets go make PS4 Great Again and bring it out for PS4 :)

PS4 HYPE !!!
PS4 should have been the logical choice for PoE on console.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info