Solwitch told you so... PS4 is next :P

You all owe me a stash tab... And those that said ,"I'll quit if PoE goes console," I'll take all your shit and then some. Congratulations GGG <3

Your Troll

Solwitch
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last bumped on Feb 5, 2017, 8:07:52 AM
*hands all to sol*
Everyone get your violins let the crying begin LOL... Having a drink tonight on behalf of GGG one freaking V left to drink. Rachel__GGG where are you I can't feel my liver LOL

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Don't you mean trolled you so?
"

Lol, such a missed opportunity.
"
"

Lol I have to agree on this :P is it too late to change the title?

I don't own a XBoXOne but will gladly play it with friends in couch co-op on the PS4.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
"
solwitch wrote:
"
"

Lol I have to agree on this :P is it too late to change the title?

Getting complacent, never a good sign for a bridgedweller?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
solwitch wrote:
You all owe me a stash tab... And those that said ,"I'll quit if PoE goes console," I'll take all your shit and then some. Congratulations GGG <3

Your Troll

Solwitch

The sleeper awakens! All hail The Prophet!

I'm still, stupidly, holding out hope that GGG will soon see how bad this was, and back out of it...But I doubt it. No company is ever smart enough to cut their losses.

Hell, I'm still hoping that they'll admit that they've no idea if lab is hated by a minority or a majority, and just offer an alternative...And that's not going to happen, if that were to happen they'd have to admit that they lied.

I expect maybe two, three patches after the Console is released, I'll give in and leave. I hate leaving games that I've spent time and money on, that I enjoy....But when the mistakes and the bad parts of the game start outweighing the good parts...I start looking for a new game to go to, because it'll only be a matter of time before this game falls apart, and I don't really care to sit around and watch it.

- Sheepster
Please GGG bring PoE to PS4. Console master race!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info