[2.6] STUN IT ALL | *Detailed Video - Shaper and Guardians guide* | Stun up to T17

Hello there, thanks for this build ! I'm loving it.

Done uber lab at 68lvl and been able to perma stun him since 73-74 :D

Still lots of place to improve but doing great :)

Currently 80lvl and got 5.8k hp :)

Here's my stuff

Spoiler

Using shield for mapping and quiv for bosses :) what do u think would be better to get? steel rings or 900+ fb?
Wicked_Clown
I want your opinion of Cospri's Will chest for running warlord/punishment, and chaos res
What skills are necessary quality? In addition to the main skill.
In what order to take skills from uber labs?
Last edited by Sin1gami on Apr 1, 2017, 3:45:41 PM
Hello!
I made this build and was a bit disappointed.
With DPS there are no problems. OK.
On the T16, I'm not got stunned the boss.
What am I doing wrong?
"
CroDanZ wrote:
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
CroDanZ wrote:
What about Deidbell Gilded Sallet instead Abyssus Ezomyte Burgonet?

Is the DMG value at the end that much lower?

The damage is much, much lower. Bringer of rain is a much better alternative that that helmet, but it will still be harder to stun things. But up to T15, I think you will be fine with bringer of rain.

Does the 20% Melee DMG not count to the totem?

BCs 10-20 phys DMG + 20% Melee DMG sounds for me better than only 20-30 phys DMG.

But mb I'm wrong.....after 1000 hours in this game still no clue about some mechanics. :)

Or is it bcs the DMG and the stun treshold only count with the total phys DMG (not +% melee DMG)?

Sorry for very late answer. The helm gives 20% increased damage and not more. It is basically useless compared to flat physical, as facebreakers rely on flat physical.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
CroDanZ wrote:
One more question...what about Fortify Support instead Melee DMG on full life Support?

Would this work too in combination with permastun?

Fortify is useless in that link, as you would not get it on yourself. Instead, you could have an attack you make yourself like vigilant strike, or frenzy + fortify. This would work, but you would take damage.

The key of totem builds is to keep the distance.
"
Fritso wrote:
"
sixer wrote:
Hi (level 82), i have all gear suggestions (minus belly of the beast and some of the pricey flasks) and almost all gem setups with completed ascendancy - stunning is no problem (can stun up to T15) at all but defence wise i cant really see how this build gets its survival. Some in this thread say defence is based on placement which is fine but projectiles really hurt me obviously and are unavoidable most of the time.

So im guessing a few more of the life nodes (my life is 3.5k) and belly will help but i just cant see it being enough to save some of the rips getting to the easy stunned bosses.

Most builds i have tried seem to click into place with something but this one it doesnt seem to be happening. So either im missing something critical or this build just isnt meant for solo play/without an aurabot (aka boss killer). PS. not denying that this is a hilarious build and really fun to stunlock high tier bosses with such budget gear.

Guidance appreciated! Char: EddiesPocket

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sixer

I'm also lvling this build. Currently lvl 73, but I already have more life that you do. You have no life on boots, only 25 on ammy, and 41 on chest. You should really prioritize getting high life on those items. That should get you well past the 4k mark.

I'm also considering a high life/res belt, since the 25% stun reduction on doryani's doesn't seem required to stun up to T15. Since the OP isn't using flasks, it's not used for the stun. That extra life could help you survive better. Also, you could get 15% reduced stun threshold on rare belt that's always active, not just on flask.

Hope this helps.

/edit: also, ur missing one jewel slot, and only have 1 jewel with a 7% life roll. Get that 7% life roll on all 5 jewel slots. That's an extra 28% life. Those jewels are quite cheap. Like 1-3c for a max life+res roll.

Also get steel rings for map clearing.
Last edited by ChrispieD on Apr 6, 2017, 2:41:34 AM
"
Fritso wrote:
Hey, I have a question.

When did you do Uber lab, and did you manage to perma stun him?

I'm currently lvl 76, and using a 5L. But I'm unable to perma stun him, and he basically oneshots me (4.1k life, not wearing abysssus).

I was able to when using my dps flask and abyssus.

He will of course one shot you at 4k life. I would recommend getting your life up before doing uber lab. If basically only adds 25% increased attack speed, so take your time and level up and fix the life pool.
"
DjPapaz wrote:
Hello there, thanks for this build ! I'm loving it.

Done uber lab at 68lvl and been able to perma stun him since 73-74 :D

Still lots of place to improve but doing great :)

Currently 80lvl and got 5.8k hp :)

Here's my stuff

Spoiler

Using shield for mapping and quiv for bosses :) what do u think would be better to get? steel rings or 900+ fb?

I'm glad its working out! For mapping steel rings would gain you more. In terms of boss stunning, the unique rings I use are better than steel rings (but bad in map clearing).

Legacy facebreakers will mostly only help on stunning bosses.
"
Cesaar wrote:
I want your opinion of Cospri's Will chest for running warlord/punishment, and chaos res

I think its bad. You lose your enourmous amount of life that belly of the beast gives. Also no second curse is even close to the effect of warlords mark on stuns.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info