[2.6] STUN IT ALL | *Detailed Video - Shaper and Guardians guide* | Stun up to T17

So no changes for 2.6 right. And btw can you kill t16 bosses without them being stun right.
Is this a build I can do as a league starter or is it better to do some other?
Can I run this build Solo too to do all the content/maps/bosses, or is a support a must?

And one more thing....hows the clear speed (till the boss) and survivebility (traps @ ueber lab f.e.) with this build?
Last edited by CroDanZ on Mar 2, 2017, 10:53:55 AM
"
Can I run this build Solo too to do all the content/maps/bosses, or is a support a must?

It clearly says that you can do till t15 bosses easily and you don't need a necromancer. You only need a support to do guardians and shaper.

Last edited by FrostyFeat_ on Mar 2, 2017, 11:31:51 AM
"
FrostyFeat_ wrote:
So no changes for 2.6 right. And btw can you kill t16 bosses without them being stun right.

I haven't tried myself, but I see no reason this wouldn't be possible. About every ancestral warchief totem build can take them down that I have seen. Just switch out the stun parts for dps gems and items. Switch the quiver for phys dmg shield, switch the unique rings to steel rings and switch stun support for added fire damage.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
Aarskabouter wrote:
Is this a build I can do as a league starter or is it better to do some other?

Ancestral warchief totem builds overall work great for league starters, therefore the prices on the items can be a bit high the first couple of days as there will be high pressure on those items. However, prices go down eventually!
I see the TE wear the old Facebreakers.....is this build viable with the nerfed Facebreakers too? (Till I find the old ones in the new chests). :)
Loved the video, probably gonna make one this league. I was afraid GGG might nerf the stun mechanics, but maybe since it's not that meta a build (for now) it'll be fine.
Download my Hideout HERE: https://poedb.tw/us/HideoutShare?id=a1f8d343fdc433903080cff8eb08b0d4
What about Deidbell Gilded Sallet instead Abyssus Ezomyte Burgonet?

Is the DMG value at the end that much lower?
Last edited by CroDanZ on Mar 4, 2017, 9:01:55 PM
"
CroDanZ wrote:
I see the TE wear the old Facebreakers.....is this build viable with the nerfed Facebreakers too? (Till I find the old ones in the new chests). :)

Absolutely!

In the last video we have done, I stunned phoenix and hydra with 790% ish facebreakers roll. Chimera I permastunned without using flasks with 940% facebreakers, which means it is also stunnable without leagacy facebreakers if using flask. This was done with an aura bot.

I have also permastunned core malachai without using flasks on my 790% ish facebreakers without using flasks.

This is non leagacy facebreakers, as they roll up to 800%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info