signalshot build?

Just curious, how "meta" is the signalshot build? Got some weird RNG and rolled 3 fire and brimstone proph almost all in a row and sold it for a good amount of chaos almost as soon as i listed it.

is it that powerful or popular or something?
Last bumped on Jan 20, 2017, 12:11:47 AM
Not sure why people like to give retarded names to certain builds and expect everyone to know what that is, but the quiver has good synergy with a variety of builds, notably the Xoph's bow in current Breach league.

"
nealn wrote:
Just curious, how "meta" is the signalshot build? Got some weird RNG and rolled 3 fire and brimstone proph almost all in a row and sold it for a good amount of chaos almost as soon as i listed it.

is it that powerful or popular or something?

It can be decent but its that high in demand because of the "Signalshot" build see:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1745340

Keep in mind if you see behind the curtain this thread is nothing but a giant commerical to dupe skalpo's bow (for a absurd fee).
"
zzang wrote:

Keep in mind if you see behind the curtain this thread is nothing but a giant commerical to dupe skalpo's bow (for a absurd fee).

skalpo's bow? what's that? couldn't find it in the wiki.

"
the quiver has good synergy with a variety of builds, notably the Xoph's bow in current Breach league.

Ahhh, damn, that Xoph's Nurture looks pretty sweet paired with the signal fire
"
nealn wrote:

Skalpo is a player who made a bow; this thread hides it somewhere (look for the Barrage tooltip). The build isn't all that special, just one of a million high-damage setups using instant Leech to become immortal. What else is new. With the mirror gear it looks obscenely busted so I guess that's why it became popular.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Jan 18, 2017, 10:32:43 PM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
nealn wrote:

Skalpo is a player who made a bow; this thread hides it somewhere (look for the Barrage tooltip). The build isn't all that special, just one of a million high-damage setups using instant Leech to become immortal. What else is new. With the mirror gear it looks obscenely busted so I guess that's why it became popular.

ahhhh, i see. thx for the info. ...and holy shit...i'm still a new player, but that looks like a perfectly rolled bow. wonder how much currency that must've take to craft....
I was thinking about using xophs bow with signalflare as well as xophs amulet to get 100% physical to fire conversion. And then going with a lvl 21 shockwave totem. Why shockwave totem? It's got high amounts of physical damage that will scale well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info