Alternate ways to apply poison?

Working on an arctic breath build where I duel wield shade of solaris. The result is I end up with about 60% of total damage as bonus chaos damage. My goal is to have this pretty huge chaos damage poison enemies without having to waste a socket. So far only thing I have came up with is rerolling a pathfinder or using Cospri's will. Cospri's will doesnt really work though as difficult to keep curses up on enemies when we generally kill at such a large range and also prefer to play CI generally. Are there any other ways to accomplish this?
Last bumped on Jan 23, 2017, 2:32:53 PM
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Poison

essentially cospri's will with a blasphemy curse
snakebite gloves with full frenzy charges
pathfinder and use flasks

these are the easiest and your best bets if you don't want to use poison gem, but there are other ways as stated in the link. mostly its gear that has chance to poison on hit.
blasphemy is not that good with ranged characters, snakebite and voidheart are limited to attacks, as well as Noxious strike

Pathfinder only Id say
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Jan 18, 2017, 1:38:12 PM
Cospri's Will has the added benefit that it bypasses hexproof. Vulnerability is a good curse for poison.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Cospri's will seems good but the issue is with a skill like arctic breathe we do so much off screening it feels like a waste to jump through the required hoops to use it since generally were clearing without actually applying any curses. Perhaps pathfinder is the only viable option for this.
If that's the case why do you need poison? Just kill them offscreen without it.

If you need to hit them multiple times, you can get a glove corruption that curses vulnerabilty on hit.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
Cospri's Will has the added benefit that it bypasses hexproof. Vulnerability is a good curse for poison.
Temp chains.
How do you get 60% damage as chaos from two shade of solaris? How else are you converting?
"
Pathological wrote:
How do you get 60% damage as chaos from two shade of solaris? How else are you converting?

Atziri flask and new jewel
The Consuming Dark is interesting but would take the build in a entirely different direction. Would pair nice though with The infernal mantle and either trickster or hierophant ascendancy to help sustain mana to avoid the spell damage penalty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info