[2.6] Cospri's Forge Lacerate Slayer - Fast clearspeed - Farming Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri -

"
udun66 wrote:
I must be dumb, but i can t figure how do you generate frenzy charges ..

Blood rage.
thx !
Last edited by HeyterVic on Feb 26, 2017, 8:16:23 AM
I started this as a starforge build but couldn't resist the +2 to supports that disfavour provides.
Using my curses in my axe i hit...
60% increased phys, 33% dot + 30% inc effect for vulnerability
59% slower enemies + 30% inc effect for temporal chains
30% increased attack speed bonus from blood rage. 10% increase over plain 20/20 blood rage

Would it be worth it to lose a few axe dps nodes in favor of grabbing dirty techniques or even bloodletting?
Lacerate hits are much smaller than an eq variant of this build would be. Not too sure if the smaller hits from lacerate makes taking the dot nodes worth it. Am i better off avoiding these and just buffing my axe damage?

This setup also means i must use my warchief in a 4l. I've been using AW, conc, Multi, melee phys.
Since i bleed on hit via disfavour it should be worth replacing melee Phys with bloodlust right? +10% "more" damage on bloodlust.
Last edited by Dissever on Feb 26, 2017, 10:03:23 AM
"
Dissever wrote:
I started this as a starforge build but couldn't resist the +2 to supports that disfavour provides.
Using my curses in my axe i hit...
60% increased phys, 33% dot + 30% inc effect for vulnerability
59% slower enemies + 30% inc effect for temporal chains
30% increased attack speed bonus from blood rage. 10% increase over plain 20/20 blood rage

Would it be worth it to lose a few axe dps nodes in favor of grabbing dirty techniques or even bloodletting?
Lacerate hits are much smaller than an eq variant of this build would be. Not too sure if the smaller hits from lacerate makes taking the dot nodes worth it. Am i better off avoiding these and just buffing my axe damage?

This setup also means i must use my warchief in a 4l. I've been using AW, conc, Multi, melee phys.
Since i bleed on hit via disfavour it should be worth replacing melee Phys with bloodlust right? +10% "more" damage on bloodlust.

I can't really answer your question about which points to take using Disfavour since I haven't tested it myself. If you want to optimize it the best tool for that is Path of Building. You can import your build and compare damage numbers quite accurately. It accounts for curses and buffs as well.

For AW links you will probably get the most damage by using Essence of Insanity gloves with AW-conc-bloodlust-melee phys. If you can't do that or you want to use insanity gloves for leap slam instead I would go AW-conc-bloodlust and then FA, melee phys or multi depending on which one gives you the most damage.

Using Disfavour also enables the use of a herald or AA, I wrote a comment about this earlier in the thread which I will quote here:

Disfavour reply
"
Euploid wrote:
"
SnowScar wrote:
Thanks for the guide. I like this build alot, as I'm a fan of duelist and life based build.
Since I've a 6L azi disfavor, I'm currently using it and hope it will work out on this build.
Any tips for me?

Disfavour should definitely work. You could even do something really cool with it if you have some money to spend. Use this tree or something similar and put your curse setup in the Disfavour with a lvl 4 enlighten and arctic armour or a herald. You should end up at 85% reserved mana (88% with lvl 3 enlighten). Get Essence of Insanity gloves and put Warchief in them, dropping faster attacks. Put Lacerate in a 6L on your Cospri's and blood rage in your CWDT setup or leap slam if you don't care about endurance charges.

You could also just run the build as I've set it up for Starforge with a 6L lacerate, 5L warchief and +1 boots. It should be fine, and your warchief totem should do consistently high damage vs. bosses with your 100% chance to bleed.

I also recommend you have a look at Norse's EQ Slayer build, it is similar to mine, but he uses EQ with a Disfavour instead of Lacerate
Do you think this will still be viable after the changes to AOE announced today?
Hey. Also wonder how these changes will affect the build in 2.6, after AoE nerf, and when they announce patchnotes and tree balance.
Want to start this build in a new league.
I tried several versions of the build this league: slayer rt, slayer crit, ass crit, raider st
Im pretty satisfied with the whole build and would prolly try another ass crit version next league with the changes to ranger/shadow area and sword talents on the ranger side while skipping the way to templar aoe

But all in all im disappointed with the aoe nerfs as they didnt affect other builds, i'd rather start with some ass bow build in the next league and do this as a side thing once i have some currency left over
"
smds wrote:
Do you think this will still be viable after the changes to AOE announced today?

Yes, I think it will. Clearspeed will probably be negatively affected but boss encounters should be the same. For Shaper you need to stand in melee range anyway to prevent him casting balls.

I will have a better look at it once patch notes are out.
tree and notes are up, any insights?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info