[2.6] Cospri's Forge Lacerate Slayer - Fast clearspeed - Farming Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri -

"
vyvy187 wrote:
we just need a +1 socket gem on boot, it doesnt have to be the atrizi, right?
I find it very hard if i use atziri because it provide zero stat beside some life. Too hard to cap resist, even 135 is hard, let alone 160+

I'm just gonna quote the guide:

"
Euploid wrote:
The endgame option will be boots with the +1 to socketed gems corruption. There's no specific reason to use Atziri's Step other than the wide availability and low cost of these boots. They have movement speed and life, and spell dodge is surprisingly useful, so they're a good enough base. A nice pair of rare boots with the same corruption would be better in most cases, but those are not easy to get.

However, capping resists with jewelry, belt, gloves and jewels is not that hard in my opinion. If you are having trouble I think it might be easiest for you to either use a rare helm or rare boots without +1 to gems until you can upgrade the rest of your gear to cap resists.

What can i do to improve this? I try to do uber lab for the last 2 point but 3rd stage always 1hit me =/
The problem is Im hungry for stat, dex + int is quite hard to get. Really dont know what to go from here. Any input is welcome.
"
sinub801 wrote:

What can i do to improve this? I try to do uber lab for the last 2 point but 3rd stage always 1hit me =/
The problem is Im hungry for stat, dex + int is quite hard to get. Really dont know what to go from here. Any input is welcome.

You have decent life rolls on all of your gear so that shouldn't be a problem but you didn't link your jewels or flasks and your character is private. There's only three things I can tell you with this info:

1. Added fire damage and melee phys on full life do literally nothing for your warchief totem except make it cost more mana. You can't deal any elemental damage while wearing Starforge and when Blood Rage is up it's impossible to be at full life because the degen is applied separately from your life regen and leech. Replace them with bloodlust and less duration.

Also, try to get quality on some of your gems, especially Faster Attacks.

2. If Izaro is getting heavily buffed, like with charges and some of the other more dangerous phases, he will be able to oneshot you a lot of the time. So if you're just trying to get your last 2 ascendancy points, don't try to do a multi-key run, just blast him down asap in each phase.

Drop your totem before he becomes active and then unload and pop all your flasks including a defensive flask. Make sure to replace inc aoe with conc effect in your lacerate links before you fight him and he should die very quickly.

After you have your ascendancy points and you maybe want to farm uber lab, you just need to be aware of which phases are the most dangerous and make an effort to dodge his telegraphed attacks with leap slam.

3. If you are having some trouble with int, you can try using the unique jewel Brute Force Solution. Check out the passives/jewels section of the guide for info on it. As for Dex, you already have 61 from Devoto's so you only need 19 more on gear. That shouldn't be hard to do.
Last edited by Euploid on Feb 9, 2017, 10:54:01 AM
Hey, I haven't rolled this build yet but I was planning on doing something similar, and I'm curious how you maintain mana? I couldn't see any mana leech or regen, so I'm curious how you sustain.
What do you think about
?
"
lolzbasket wrote:
Hey, I haven't rolled this build yet but I was planning on doing something similar, and I'm curious how you maintain mana? I couldn't see any mana leech or regen, so I'm curious how you sustain.

You will need mana leech somewhere on gear. You can get it on gloves, amulet, rings or jewel. I prefer getting it on a jewel.

"
666callme wrote:
What do you think about
?

Witchfire brew is a very strong flask but for my passive tree I feel it is much too unreliable compared to blasphemy. There are no flask nodes in my tree and vuln is an important source of damage scaling for this build, so having it up all the time matters a lot, especially in long boss fights like Uber Atziri and Shaper.

Also, with a +1 boots setup, a 23% quality vuln and a lvl 4 enhance you also get a much stronger vulnerability than WB offers.

WB gives you a vuln aura with 30% IPD which is not affected by curse effect on tree.

The fully upgraded +1 boots setup gives you a vuln aura with 74.1% IPD, including curse effect on tree.

Without a cospri's will I would probably just run grace+AA with witchfire brew though. It's good enough for mapping.
Can i swap in ToH instead of sin's rebirth?

Also i found this jewel, a little too good to pass up, would you recommend it?
Last edited by DrPriapism on Feb 18, 2017, 10:52:50 AM
"
DrPriapism wrote:
Can i swap in ToH instead of sin's rebirth?

Also i found this jewel, a little too good to pass up, would you recommend it?

ToH won't give you any offensive benefit so it doesn't serve the same purpose as Sin's Rebirth. You can still use it for defense if you want.

Yeah, that jewel is quite good for this build.
I must be dumb, but i can t figure how do you generate frenzy charges ..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info