[2.6] Cospri's Forge Lacerate Slayer - Fast clearspeed - Farming Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri -

"
Kanadeara2013 wrote:
Very nice build guide! Very fun and pretty tanky.

Picked up a Retch to test with this build and am wondering if the damage it provides is worth the 200c+ price? Tried testing it (haven't done it on big bosses yet) in some maps and couldn't really see the difference. Granted I'm not sure I fully understand the mechanics of the belt even after watching a video on it >.>

I haven't actually tried the Retch myself but I really should. I couldn't say whether it is worth the investment but I'm pretty sure that you won't notice the difference in damage until you do Guardians and beefy bosses like that. Because you don't have Vaal Pact, the damage from the Retch is applied as an "invisible" DoT, so I don't think it would be very noticeable until you do big bosses and even then I can't say for sure whether it would be worth the investment.

Try it out on minotaur or something with and without it to see if you feel a difference (make sure to have similar rolls on the maps to keep the test fair).
Absolutely amazing build! Never had such safety while doing guardians.

I bought all this stuff at once(~1600c) and I made mistake - I just tried to get 169+ all resistances, and with this setup I cant use voidheart without being heavilly uncapped.
The Retch belt really doesnt provide some significiant improvements to damage, just slightly higher movespeed and flasks uptime.

P.S. If you still wanna shop for the Retch - dont buy it straight from poe.trade!!! It's always cheaper to buy Feastbind and Faminebind belts, then vendor them with orb of fusing for the Retch. Thus you could save 20-40c
Hi,

I just wanted to thank you for sharing your build and making this guide.
It was very easy to follow and I really enjoy playing with my lacerate slayer, although I'm done with my challenges this league.

Thumbs up! :)
El Psy Kongroo.
"
fatamerikan wrote:
Absolutely amazing build! Never had such safety while doing guardians.

I bought all this stuff at once(~1600c) and I made mistake - I just tried to get 169+ all resistances, and with this setup I cant use voidheart without being heavilly uncapped.
The Retch belt really doesnt provide some significiant improvements to damage, just slightly higher movespeed and flasks uptime.

P.S. If you still wanna shop for the Retch - dont buy it straight from poe.trade!!! It's always cheaper to buy Feastbind and Faminebind belts, then vendor them with orb of fusing for the Retch. Thus you could save 20-40c

Thanks for the feedback on The Retch, I've changed the text on it in the items section. I'm glad you're enjoying the build :)
i really loved the build but i couldnt kill the minotaur with it :( one shot me even with 5.5k hp and real good dps i melt all the bosses from t1 to t15 but its just so hard to keep it up for the final bosses to do shaper specially this is my first time doing high tier maps and the build showed a lot of potential but couldnt be enough :(
Last edited by ExiledSlayer007 on Feb 3, 2017, 6:52:37 PM
"
i really loved the build but i couldnt kill the minotaur with it :( one shot me even with 5.5k hp and real good dps i melt all the bosses from t1 to t15 but its just so hard to keep it up for the final bosses to do shaper specially this is my first time doing high tier maps and the build showed a lot of potential but couldnt be enough :(

You should watch the OP's video on how he does the guardians. You can't completely facetank them and all of their abilities. I was able to kill guardians more or less with no problems, although i did use most of the portals since it was my first time killing them as well.
Hello, I wanna ask, im 70lvl, I dont have full equip, but I still dieing to mana, how u "Leech mana"?? Thanks
"
Fafurion wrote:
Hello, I wanna ask, im 70lvl, I dont have full equip, but I still dieing to mana, how u "Leech mana"?? Thanks

With the lvl 90 skill tree you need mana leech somewhere on gear. You can get it on jewellery but the easiest way to get it is from a jewel. You could also temporarily spec into Revelry and/or mana leech in the duelist area and then refund those skill points once you have some leech on gear. I covered this in the guide, by the way.
"
Euploid wrote:
"
Fafurion wrote:

With the lvl 90 skill tree you need mana leech somewhere on gear. You can get it on jewellery but the easiest way to get it is from a jewel. You could also temporarily spec into Revelry and/or mana leech in the duelist area and then refund those skill points once you have some leech on gear. I covered this in the guide, by the way.

Thanks a lot, I must have miss it
we just need a +1 socket gem on boot, it doesnt have to be the atrizi, right?
I find it very hard if i use atziri because it provide zero stat beside some life. Too hard to cap resist, even 135 is hard, let alone 160+

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info