[2.6] Cospri's Forge Lacerate Slayer - Fast clearspeed - Farming Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri -

"
Mastarna wrote:
Yo. I got a question. My tooltip dps is too low, something like 20k with inc aoe and 32 with conc effect. Can you analyse my char pls and told me my problems? Nic NoOneStayAlive. Would be grateful.

Your characters are not public, so I can't see them. You can change this in the settings on your profile.

"
garantivil wrote:
Will this build be strong as it is now in 3.0?

Impossible to know for certain before patch notes are released, but I am fairly confident it will not be hit very hard by the changes to poison.
Hi,

Following your build. Perfect for the moment ^^

i try to have all skills on 23% quality ^^

Uploaded a T15 Abyss :

https://youtu.be/mxX-mtVtqSE

Thank you man !!
Last edited by princesamir on Jun 11, 2017, 7:52:41 PM
Nice Guide :3
Last edited by Razley23 on Jun 12, 2017, 5:27:30 PM
hey thanks for the guide!

im currently sitting on 55k unbuffed conc effect and 5.5 k life. cant manage to get my cospri to 5 offcolors :( and getting +1 boots seems impossible. atziris step is not an viable option for me because of resists and in legacy no one is selling one.

still not able to do mino. didnt try other guardians

bricked an uberatziri run but died 2 times to mobs and did duo and trio deathless

do u have some hints what i should upgrade?
"
Euploid wrote:
"
Mastarna wrote:
Yo. I got a question. My tooltip dps is too low, something like 20k with inc aoe and 32 with conc effect. Can you analyse my char pls and told me my problems? Nic NoOneStayAlive. Would be grateful.

Your characters are not public, so I can't see them. You can change this in the settings on your profile.

"
garantivil wrote:
Will this build be strong as it is now in 3.0?

Impossible to know for certain before patch notes are released, but I am fairly confident it will not be hit very hard by the changes to poison.

So what do u think about the changes?
Hi.
Can I play with this build with 2h axe?
Great build!

I have been having a blast with this build. Just got to 6l cospri and Haemophilia setup recently. The Fortify on hit makes bosses a lot easier.

I have managed to do Hydra, Phoenix and normal Atziri so far with 5.3k hp. Phoenix oneshotted me a lot but he isn't that hard to dodge. Uber Atziri is a lot harder to farm up than I expected.
Will try to do this build with kondos in 3.0 beta tommorow and so far i copied your tree and skills basicly everything on Path of Building and damage has been nerfed quite substantually (due to bleed and poison not double dipping), if you take in effect the flasks Sins and Atziri's yes you do get nice chunk of poison damage but without voidhart you'd had to pick chances to poison and bleed onto the way to Dirty Techniques node. Will try to port the tree to 2.6 to calculate the difference.

tl;dr - Build was nerfed in 3.0

Will post about the build when i get around 60-ish area (ngamahu raider is fun but lvl 89 and still cant buy xoph's blood amulet *cries in corner*)
Last edited by iLikePiez on Jul 22, 2017, 4:26:26 PM
Hello, it was awesome build. I had lvl 97 with this build on legacy, want to make it playable just for maps. Is there any chance to make it work?
"
q1blueone wrote:
Hello, it was awesome build. I had lvl 97 with this build on legacy, want to make it playable just for maps. Is there any chance to make it work?

Haven't been playing since early Legacy, haven't even read patch notes for 3.0. I will play Oriath soon and I'll probably start with a Slayer, so if I can find the time I'll look over the build to see if it is salvageable.

For now I'd suggest you try to make it work on your own. I'm glad you liked the build, I had a lot of fun with it as well :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info