[2.6] Cospri's Forge Lacerate Slayer - Fast clearspeed - Farming Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri -

How effective are curses against the high end bosses and guardians?
"
Makmon1337 wrote:
Hi! im trying this build atm, im level 73, with both starforge (5link) and Cospri (6 socket, 5 link) My damage is ONLY at 18k with lacerate. What have i done wrong? i cant even do tier 5 maps with decent speed..any sugestions?

Lion Roar and Atziri promise as flasks will raise ur damage by a lot, sin rebirth will raise it even more but its expensive and those 2 are cheap crap.At 73 u probably already have all damage nodes/few jewel slots so ur damage should be fine.
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
"
Makmon1337 wrote:
Hi! im trying this build atm, im level 73, with both starforge (5link) and Cospri (6 socket, 5 link) My damage is ONLY at 18k with lacerate. What have i done wrong? i cant even do tier 5 maps with decent speed..any sugestions?

Lion Roar and Atziri promise as flasks will raise ur damage by a lot, sin rebirth will raise it even more but its expensive and those 2 are cheap crap.At 73 u probably already have all damage nodes/few jewel slots so ur damage should be fine.

i already got atziri, im missing out on lion roars tho. but still im under 20k dps unbuffed, isnt that low..?
its okay, lacerate tooltip doesnt means shit
Got 27k unbuffed, pretty much enought for anything
"
GoatimusX wrote:
How effective are curses against the high end bosses and guardians?

i think "hexproof" only applies to rare/blue mobs. bosses are either curse immune or not

could be wrong though
The only way I would replace Fortify is for another more physical damage modifier. All gems that exist don't work for this build. 20% reduced damage makes the build bearable defensive wise.

I'm currently 35.6k tool tip unbuffed with increased aoe and without flame golem. If you go my route of getting 5 jewels except of 3, you take a hit on life but you gain much more resists and attack speed/damage. I only have 5.5k life.

40k unbuffed tooltip is doable. I just need to replace my Carnage Heart with a 56 int amulet with flat phys, life, and resists. And then get a steel ring with nice flat phys, life and resists.

I have the currency to buy a level 4 enhance but I'm still leveling my 23 quality temp chains/vuln so I haven't yet. I randomly +1'd my temp chains so I'm using that.

Basically ammy, ring, and level 4 enhance and the build is complete.
i am new to the game and for some reason i started with this build idk why... anyway its rather expensive but nice i have all items but not 6 FUCKING SLOT Starforge, i used 800 fusing but w.e
Anyway how do you get frenzy charge in this build cause i dont.
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
its okay, lacerate tooltip doesnt means shit
Got 27k unbuffed, pretty much enought for anything

Well like i said, tier 4-6 takes along time to kill yellow packs, i dont know what is wrong :o
Maybe I missed it but what do you think of Carnage Heart for this build? The increased damage (double dipping!) while leeching seems fantastic with Slayer, and it can give +56 all stats and decent resists. Seems perfect!

Besides that, getting to Ele Weakness resist cap is my biggest struggle right now.

I also just made these looking for +1 gems and I can't actually figure out if they're valuable. There are some listed w/ this corruption for mega high prices but I dunno enough about valuable vaals!
"
i am new to the game and for some reason i started with this build idk why... anyway its rather expensive but nice i have all items but not 6 FUCKING SLOT Starforge, i used 800 fusing but w.e
Anyway how do you get frenzy charge in this build cause i dont.

Keep blood rage up all the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info