Why does elemental damage immunity work in pvp?

"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
Vhlad wrote:

Because all you need to do is throw a conversion trap on them.
L2pvp

They are still linked to you, just swapping your weapon instantly erase them even when converted. You just warp away and recast them later.

You could counter that by throwing a conversion trap on them when they return.

Why bother, minions are ranged. Why should I waste a socket when I can just recast them and counter the trap effect. You can also sweep with Arc or RoA.
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
You could counter that by throwing a conversion trap on them when they return.

Why bother, minions are ranged. Why should I waste a socket when I can just recast them and counter the trap effect. You can also sweep with Arc or RoA.

You could counter that by throwing a conversion trap on them.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
Flame golem range is pretty wide plus I'm using a CwC setup including curses, convocation for positioning and a lightning skill for EE. Some people tried the conversion trap trick at first but then I realized that I could press x twice to swap my weapon (killing the golems in the process) then just recast them right after.
Conversion traps my ass when you get build ala stephanyolo who use tempchain to slow you down once you get too close and ranged 1 shot flame totem with multi proj and aoe. There is way too little space and reaction time between lunching the trap and avoiding the minion attack now with those new items and jewels.

Immunity to elemental damage is fucking stupid for pvp (any immunity). Can t understand some of you, it s already known how broken those golem can be when a pvp player use them right. Keep defending the builds you are using and pvp will never get better ever.

Icedeal know how strong his minions are and tell the truth about how broken it is.

Standard sarn will probably be full of minion once the league ends and most people will desert the shit out of it because it will be a mess of broken crap. Really anyone who love pvp, have integrity and want it to progress should avoid taking this elementalist point if minion based .

hell you could put the minion on cwdt instead if you are tired to push a button once it died. the minion ability to one-shot anyone is not even tied to this ascendancy point. It is just overkill and a cheap cheat imo.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jan 19, 2017, 7:08:29 AM
Yeah Buffed Flame Golems are brain dead retarded, and now you can have 4 of them at the same time. And with Essences you can put them in a nice bow like this while still beeing able to use a quiver for extra bonus.

"
Head_Less wrote:
"
Conversion traps
"
a
"
re
"
ke
"
y

I'd agree with that statement.
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:

I wish I could convert your spiders pet...with dominating blow

Poe Pvp experience
Last edited by Head_Less on Jan 19, 2017, 7:40:26 AM
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:

I wish I could convert your spiders pet...with dominating blow

I-is this were I lean in for the kiss?
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:

I-is this were I lean in for the kiss?

I knew you had a disguise fetish for creepy bands *shivers*
Poe Pvp experience
Last edited by Head_Less on Jan 19, 2017, 7:44:33 AM
I could see getting into melee range with dominating blow being a tad risky, you could consider using conversion traps as a counter.
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info