The last two video games you've played fuze into one game, how well are you doing?

Salt & Sanctuary and Fallout 4

I guess I can craft a pipe gun to kill the first boss?
Last bumped on Jan 26, 2017, 5:32:24 AM
Gunz and Path of Exile.

PvP finally takes off and melee combat is adrenaline pumping.

The massive grind times are now enjoyable with engaging combat.
A kid with a magnifying glass. . . looming down on the anthill. Eventually one is going to get you.
Starcraft 2 and PoE... this is weird, but at the same time just your average everyday summoner.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Minecraft and Path of Exile.

The next great Early Access open-world mmorpg with crafting and zombies on Steam.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
pokemon prism + counter strike 1.6
instead of catching pokemon with pokeballs, you shoot them
my english sux.
PoE + Hearthstone

A trading card game that revolves around PoE and there are seven different classes to choose from with each of their own hero power.

:D
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jan 18, 2017, 5:41:18 PM
Goat simulator + PoE.

No comments;
Hf :)
Dark Souls + PoE.

...interesting. And hard :-)
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Dragon Age: Inquisition + League of Legends

After opening a tear into the fade, the Inquisitor stumbles into the rift and must use all of their power to destroy the enemy nexus and return to Thedas before the forty minute countdown and the enemy Kog'Maw becomes unstoppable.
Bring back race seasons.
POE and Plague, Inc.: Evolved

I start out, ready to wipe out all life on Wraeclast. Kill stuff, evolve to kill stuff faster. Kill more stuff, evolve to get around easier. Kill more stuff, evolve to survive. Ruling governments see me as a threat, but I keep evolving.

Actually, I didn't realize how similar these games were until I wrote this post.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info