[2.5] Spectral Spirits + SRS MoM Build (concept?)

A video as i got to cruel dried lake

This is purely just in concept still, don't know if i will play it any further, i just got to the stage where i can wear a low-roll'd wand that is crafted with essence of insanity.

It is 35C per essence, so definately (if it works) not a build you'd use to start with.

The only 3 items i have "set" so far, massive regen belt and two wands crafted with essence of insanity, which might get really expensive if you want good rolls (cast speed & resistances would be best imo, maybe a +1 gem for the supports, maybe)

EDIT:... Now i've read up some on vaal orbs, using two daggers would have been way better, since you can corrupt multistrike/mellee splash on it and have a 4l spectral spirit instead

and maybe Sidhebreath

Any critisism, or ideas on how to take this further is highly appreciated

also, does anyone know how spectral spirits scale? i fear that if level 20 spirits don't 1shot things in cruel dried lake, that the ability will fall of quickly

As i run a clarity, the ascendancies i would take is Gaurdian and Necromancers will be taken for attack speed and damage for minions in my aura (quality might actually be good for once on an aura xD lol)
Last edited by KiKurASiruSaSH on Jan 17, 2017, 3:16:29 PM
Last bumped on Jan 29, 2017, 12:57:32 PM
Maybe you can do something with Vis Mortis, Grip of the Council, Sidhebreath, Heartbound Loop and Army of Bones/Spirit Guards/Unending Hunger jewels. And a rare Bone Helmet with Spirit or Flesh offering enchantment would probably rock.

[Edit] Wait, or would the enchantment overwrite the implicit mod?
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
Last edited by zagibu on Jan 20, 2017, 10:09:25 PM
"
zagibu wrote:
Maybe you can do something with Vis Mortis, Grip of the Council, Sidhebreath, Heartbound Loop and Army of Bones/Spirit Guards/Unending Hunger jewels. And a rare Bone Helmet with Spirit or Flesh offering enchantment would probably rock.

[Edit] Wait, or would the enchantment overwrite the implicit mod?

I abandoned this idea, i couldn't find out how the spirits scaled, if they did at all, and their damage seriously fell down when i got to act2 merciless or so
I love quirky build ideas like this. I wonder if you'd be better off with a 6L item. IF they do physical damage, you could link more melee phys and more melee phys on full life for heavy multipliers. You'd be cutting your number of spectres in half though.

I think the only way to scale their base damage would be with a clayshaper off hand though, which limits your ability to scale the more multipliers.

Also wondering is another source of movement speed would be more valuable than the support gem. You can use an essence of fear on jewelry or any one of the minion movement speed uniques.

Without knowing any stats or info on the spirits, we are really just throwing darts though. I wish I had the currency to try this out myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info