Oh. My. God. Vaal Ice Nova is my new favorite spell.

I mean.

Title.

The way this thing spreads is incredible. And it's so satisfying to use.
Last bumped on Jan 18, 2017, 2:16:10 PM
I heard this one is the best skill to crash full-party breach :D
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:

Depends. Normally you really need a LOT of monsters to make it crash stuff. But throw in arctic ice nova or even better water nova mtx and there'll be fun...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
silumit wrote:

Depends. Normally you really need a LOT of monsters to make it crash stuff. But throw in arctic ice nova or even better water nova mtx and there'll be fun...

Well. This answers a thread I was gonna make, on whether or not micro effects for X spell affect them when they're Vaal'd.
"
ShadyC wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
silumit wrote:

Well. This answers a thread I was gonna make, on whether or not micro effects for X spell affect them when they're Vaal'd.

Glad I could help! Well then, use your new knowledge wisely! (Read: Have fun crashing parties!)
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info