Recommend me the build. Budget is 16-20ex.

Hi guys! I've farmed up 16-20ex (depends on how it sells) on my first 2 builds. Now i want reliable NOT GLASS CANNON build that i can go to 95+ and is possible to farm endgame content. Any suggestions are welcome! Endgame content is guardians/shaper (BUT THIS IS NOT REQUIRED!) Just want build i can go high lvl and that clears atleast middle-fast. Also interested in any bow build u can suggest guys
Last edited by IGniting on Jan 17, 2017, 7:04:10 AM
Last bumped on Jan 20, 2017, 10:26:11 AM
"Endgame content" is a little generic.

But for T15/16 mapping, I'd recommend CoC Cospri's Discharge for sheer speed and fun. It sits nicely in your budget, for 20ex you're approaching the high end of the spectrum.

It CAN do Shaper and Uber Atziri, but you have to make tweaks to curse / purity set-up, and it's a lot more work than a ranged build or facetanky char.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Would like to hear more advices, but thanks
Bump!
You can try cycloner. I use one.. My problem is life atm.. very hard.. i have around 5,8k life but its very fun to play. I did tanked minotaur but, my dps was low and i doubt i could solo other t16 bosses or shaper. Havent tried yet.

You can check my build in pvp or pve if you really need.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last edited by webas on Jan 17, 2017, 9:19:42 AM
"
webas wrote:
You can try cycloner. I use one.. My problem is life atm.. very hard.. i have around 5,8k life but its very fun to play. I did tanked minotaur but, my dps was low and i doubt i could solo other t16 bosses or shaper. Havent tried yet.

You can check my build in pvp or pve if you really need.

Here why i wont use it. I need build to go 95+ = not to die a lot. 5.8k cyclo is low , that means ill die quite a lot.
Whispering Ice. Check out Kelvynn's Curse-Whisperer in the Witch forum. It can pretty much face-tank all end game content.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
Whispering Ice. Check out Kelvynn's Curse-Whisperer in the Witch forum. It can pretty much face-tank all end game content.

Thanks fuckin a lot, thats what i need
I feel like the whole point of PoE is to make your own build.

If you just grab someone else's build... then what? What's even your goal? What's your objective in this game?
"
ShadyC wrote:
I feel like the whole point of PoE is to make your own build.

If you just grab someone else's build... then what? What's even your goal? What's your objective in this game?

Complete 36 challenges , farm enough currency and then do your own build (obviously)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info