Help me find a new build! ^^

Hey guys somewhat new to PoE and so far I've played three chars to endgame. the first one I followed neversinks guide doing a ts deadeye, second was king of the forest, and third was mathil's ngamahu cyclone. all of them were really fun with the cyclone being my favorite. want to start up another char now (potentially on hc?) and looking for a new build. I'd like to try blade flurry as I haven't really played it or some kind of caster build. maybe a ci char since I haven't tried that yet. If anyone could help me find a new build to play I'd really appreciate it! ^_^
Last bumped on Jan 17, 2017, 1:55:20 AM
"
FaneV wrote:
Hey guys somewhat new to PoE and so far I've played three chars to endgame. the first one I followed neversinks guide doing a ts deadeye, second was king of the forest, and third was mathil's ngamahu cyclone. all of them were really fun with the cyclone being my favorite. want to start up another char now (potentially on hc?) and looking for a new build. I'd like to try blade flurry as I haven't really played it or some kind of caster build. maybe a ci char since I haven't tried that yet. If anyone could help me find a new build to play I'd really appreciate it! ^_^

You may want to PM Slayer_Tip
The countless times I mistook my MTX pet for prey... huehehehe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info