Map Drops Broken?

I've done 4 maps now, not high tier because they don't seem to drop ever...The maps are between Tier 11 and 12 and have gotten JACK shit for maps. Zero. NADA. Over the last few days I have watched my pool of SHIT tier maps dwindling to nearly nothing. I drop ALCH's on maps CHISEls AND VAAL as well as MASTER SEXTANTS. What the literal fuck GGG? Zero for FOUR is unacceptable. Fix this shit please.
Saved
Last bumped on Jan 16, 2017, 4:22:27 PM
Wah. Wah wah WAH. RNG happens, and it SUCKS. I'm going to use random CAPS to make my POINT!
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
WOW. That's a pretty extensive sample size there you have. Four whole maps without a return? My god. Get Jonathan on the phone. The entire system is about to collapse.
U MAD?
Yes, you guys are both very helpful...great tech support there. As I said, over the last few days I have watched my map pool dwindle to nearly nothing. Maybe you two should LTR or keep your fingers in your B-holes where they are safe from your keyboards.
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Jan 16, 2017, 4:17:35 PM
"
60x7 wrote:
Yes, you guys are both very helpful...great tech support there.As I said, over the last few days I have watched my map pool dwindle to nearly nothing. Maybe you two should LTR or keep your fingers in your B-holes where they are safe from your keyboards.

Dude, your assertion that "map drops are broken" because your map pool has dwindled is ridiculous. Did you really expect a serious answer of "Yes. RNG being broken is a known issue and we are working on it?"

U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
60x7 wrote:
Yes, you guys are both very helpful...great tech support there.As I said, over the last few days I have watched my map pool dwindle to nearly nothing. Maybe you two should LTR or keep your fingers in your B-holes where they are safe from your keyboards.

Dude, your assertion that "map drops are broken" because your map pool has dwindled is ridiculous. Did you really expect a serious answer of "Yes. RNG being broken is a known issue and we are working on it?"

Indeed. Not only is that simply a way RNG works, but your initial post was incredibly whiny, entitled, and hostile.

[Removed by Support]
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Jan 16, 2017, 4:47:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info