Bring Back Melee Marauder

After I'm comeback to play this game again. I found something weird now all Marauder Builds is spell caster. What happen to my old two hand melee Marauder build. Its don't good anymore ? I'm still love to melee class in this game.

Anyone have a good melee build for Marauder ?

"
Sorrowful wrote:
After I'm comeback to play this game again. I found something weird now all Marauder Builds is spell caster. What happen to my old two hand melee Marauder build. Its don't good anymore ? I'm still love to melee class in this game.

Anyone have a good melee build for Marauder ?

Didn't know melee marauder was ever gone xD

just go with berserker get 100% life leech and get atleast 6/7k life rest into dmg and there u go xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Um... There are plenty of 2H melee builds on the front page of the Marauder section. Not sure what you've been looking at...

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/marauder
U MAD?
Yeah but i'm check on they video the most for them using Warchief Totem. Feelsbadman
u don't have to use that u can go eq or cyclone or whatever it's all up to you
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Sorrowful wrote:
Yeah but i'm check on they video the most for them using Warchief Totem. Feelsbadman

The ones that are totem builds, sure. Or some builds use Warchief as a supplement for boss fights. There are plenty of melee marauder builds. Obviously you just aren't even trying to look.
U MAD?
I've been playing variations of sweep builds for over 2 years now, and my current variation is a marauder. It's definitely not dead, albeit a lot less popular now, but it's not dead. One of the reasons that it isn't as popular as some other builds is because you can't efficiently run it as CI, and nowadays the community deems any life build to be non viable no matter what. Even with over 8k life ;^) (though, 8k life is still on the low end for a CI build.)
Its aoe meta and spells have it and beserker has 40% more multiplier and free better warlords mark. There are some good so-called melee like blade flurry EQ etc but they are just spells by another name. Yeah real melee needs buffs big time most been saying years now. Like most should do twice dps they do now. e.g. cyclone, sweep, HS - for cost of added risk and slow clears you should do added damage. Most damage in fact would be appropriate.

Also leap slam needs a serious buff and should only be 2hder. Twice and fast and twice as long. Mobility is a serious issue for non dagger users in melee range. You just get caught with too much hot shit with current limited leap.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 16, 2017, 5:05:35 PM
"
Shazamarang wrote:
I've been playing variations of sweep builds for over 2 years now, and my current variation is a marauder. It's definitely not dead, albeit a lot less popular now, but it's not dead. One of the reasons that it isn't as popular as some other builds is because you can't efficiently run it as CI, and nowadays the community deems any life build to be non viable no matter what. Even with over 8k life ;^) (though, 8k life is still on the low end for a CI build.)

Life is a joke even with 8K it's 1/3 EHP of a stacked CI who can get 25-28K
https://www.twitch.tv/kellhunter/v/114298616
Git R Dun!
I think 2h melee marauder is probably better than its ever been tbh. You actually see them in the high 90s in hc leagues, 4 years ago they were all running ethereal knives.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info