Quick map mods question

Real short questions:

1. When a mod says it reflects an element, does it reflect the damage I do before or after conversion?

2. When a mod says that monsters have an x% chance to avoid bleed, poison, status ailment, or somesuch, is that per hit? (So that if I hit that monster 10 times in quick succession, could I still inflict one of those ailments upon it?)

Thanks much in advance
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
Last bumped on Jan 16, 2017, 2:03:47 PM
"
onomastikon wrote:
Real short questions:

1. When a mod says it reflects an element, does it reflect the damage I do before or after conversion?

2. When a mod says that monsters have an x% chance to avoid bleed, poison, status ailment, or somesuch, is that per hit? (So that if I hit that monster 10 times in quick succession, could I still inflict one of those ailments upon it?)

Thanks much in advance

1) Converting with physical to lightning support for example will have the lightning portion reflected. Any form of elemental to elemental doesn't matter, it all gets reflected.

2) yes.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
"
onomastikon wrote:
Real short questions:

Thanks much in advance

1) Converting with physical to lightning support for example will have the lightning portion reflected. Any form of elemental to elemental doesn't matter, it all gets reflected.

2) yes.

Thank you.

Regarding #1: I deal 100% fire damage via spells, and then about 50% of that gets converted to chaos; I was wondering if I get about 50% of my damage reflected or 100%.
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
"
onomastikon wrote:
Regarding #1: I deal 100% fire damage via spells, and then about 50% of that gets converted to chaos; I was wondering if I get about 50% of my damage reflected or 100%.

Only elemental-fire--portion of your damage will be reflected. Chaos damage can not be reflected, one reason to go Chaos is reflect prevention.

I assume it is your final damage, after all conversion that is reflected, which might be useful to account for your own resistances--having additional resistance of your primary element would result in less damage taken from reflect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info