Anyone addicted to patch notes?

When I'm bored of this particular game like LoL, CKII or PoE I just check daily if there are any patch notes, and they always make me want to play again unless its some bugfixes/skins/mtx
I am actually refreshing mentioned game forums 4x or more per day in search of patch notes
Anyone has the same "problem"?
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
Last edited by Prostitute4Money on Jan 16, 2017, 6:10:25 AM
Last bumped on Jan 18, 2017, 2:31:44 AM
Meh, depends...not ever been excited for WoW or D3 patch notes (or any other game)
PoE however have a tendency to add new items be it new uniques, skills or supports which always get you thinking about what you could do with them, on old builds and making new ones
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Well normally i never look at patch notes well on steam like once in a while and with poe probally atleast 4 times a day because u never know! never been on the 1st page with comments tho :')
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
When I'm bored of this particular game like LoL, CKII or PoE I just check daily if there are any patch notes, and they always make me want to play again unless its some bugfixes/skins/mtx
I am actually refreshing mentioned game forums 4x or more per day in search of patch notes
Anyone has the same "problem"?

can't say that i have a patch note addiciton. really i cant even say i care much about the notes. if i notice an update then usually i will look to see what they updated after the servers are back up. until then though i usually go play another game, go outside and do stuff, or something else.

You know you're following a corpse around when patch notes are the only interesting thing of a game.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Mythabril wrote:
You know you're following a corpse around when patch notes are the only interesting thing of a game.

Love playing the game. Love patch notes!
I was addicted to patch notes back in the days GGG released content

but now patch notes are all about new Mtx, fixing a meta skill bug to make them even stronger and uselessly fixing bugs that change nothing to the game while important bugs are still running

i miss the good old days when GGG released actual patches each 2-3 weeks with New unique and tweaking to the current league
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Nah... When I'm bored playing PoE I listen to the Lioneye's Watch podcast while running safe maps so I get to hear what some of the top players are doing in PoE with builds, goals, what's fun and not fun, op or broken, etc. This time for podcast #19 we get uber theory crafter and build master Mathilification as the guest. It's always good to hear what a few of the top players think about PoE and what GGG is doing or needs to do going forward.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Mythabril wrote:

Damn, you just made me think about some aspects of games I play

PoE - I want to either get new uniques to drop that are actually interactive, not some stat sticks and/or I want new challenging content that is not dps/LL check
CKII - I want bug fixes that were already done by modders 2 months ago but you cant play with achievements with mods
League of legends - I want buffs to off meta champs and nerfs to LCS crap

But yeah, greed destroys most games eventually
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
No, hate them. Patch notes is usually when pointless shit like Mjolner and Bringer of Rain nerfs happen.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info