Did they nerf

Abaxoth since beyond ended?

Just killed him there on a cyclone build that has under 4100hp, 46% damage reduction with fortify, capped ele res but -47 chaos, no charges, no fancy flasks just a bog standard build with a ngamahu's flame and 35k tooltip damage

Wasn't this guy supposed to be hard?

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jan 16, 2017, 6:01:34 AM
Last bumped on Jan 16, 2017, 8:00:01 PM
Abaxoth has the same mods of the map you found him into.
If you spawn him in a blue grotto it's weaker, if you spawn him into a 14 mods vaaled pit of chimera it's stronger than uber atziri.
"
Arazosa wrote:
If you spawn him in a blue grotto it's weaker, if you spawn him into a 14 mods vaaled pit of chimera it's stronger than uber atziri.

^This.
"
Arazosa wrote:

I WANT THIS NAO.
U MAD?
"If you spawn him..."

We need a better word than "spawn".
FYI, i can't even get normal atziri down let alone uber, and as i seem to recall during bloodlines even if you were lucky enough to spawn Abaxoth he would fuck many up...didn't even know it was him until the achievement text popped up...i just sat there derping away and moving out of the flame blasts (badly)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jan 16, 2017, 2:37:48 PM
What is the point of this boss being hard. He drops nothing significant compared to any random boss.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I think it is more likely that the average player-power-to-content ratio has changed (ie. characters are just more powerful now)
U MAD?
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Abaxoth since beyond ended?

Just killed him there on a cyclone build that has under 4100hp, 46% damage reduction with fortify, capped ele res but -47 chaos, no charges, no fancy flasks just a bog standard build with a ngamahu's flame and 35k tooltip damage

Wasn't this guy supposed to be hard?

The problem is that he is the same

while everything in the game got easier

players have more hp and deal more DPS

which is why he feels so easy now
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
GGG Nerf bosses? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info