Complete This Cruel Quest Challenge Wasnt Completed

I've completed the quests required but somehow "Sever the Right Hand" wasn't stated as completed.
It's labelled as completed when we press "U" but not at Navali. It's not a big deal, but it's just bugging me if I dont report :)
Hopefully the devs can help fix it
I am ninja, U no see me
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2017, 12:17:42 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Achimaru wrote:
I've completed the quests required but somehow "Sever the Right Hand" wasn't stated as completed.
It's labelled as completed when we press "U" but not at Navali. It's not a big deal, but it's just bugging me if I dont report :)

please have a quick check with maramoa instead of navali
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
Achimaru wrote:

Hey thanks for replying.
I have checked and double checked with Maramoa. I have collected the reward.
The quest when we press "U" in game is stated as completed. But challenge at Navali says I haven't completed the quest.

I am ninja, U no see me
"
Achimaru wrote:
"
vio wrote:
"
Achimaru wrote:

Hey thanks for replying.
I have checked and double checked with Maramoa. I have collected the reward.
The quest when we press "U" in game is stated as completed. But challenge at Navali says I haven't completed the quest.

What are you talking about? Navali has nothing to do with any quests.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
My guess: They’re going to Navali, using her dialog option to open the prophecy tab, then switching to the challenge tab from there, because they don’t know how to open it directly.
"
Melvar wrote:
My guess: They’re going to Navali, using her dialog option to open the prophecy tab, then switching to the challenge tab from there, because they don’t know how to open it directly.

I opened the challenge tab to check on the ones I needed to complete.
I know how to complete the quest. Like I said, I've collected the reward from Maramoa.

I am ninja, U no see me
"
Achimaru wrote:

Using Navali? You are able to access the challenge tab, and the prophecy tab directly at any point without having to talk to Navai, just FYI. I changed my own hotkeys ages ago, so I do not know the default off the top of my head, but you should be able to find it by clicking the MENU button in the bottom left of the screen.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Achimaru wrote:

Using Navali? You are able to access the challenge tab, and the prophecy tab directly at any point without having to talk to Navai, just FYI. I changed my own hotkeys ages ago, so I do not know the default off the top of my head, but you should be able to find it by clicking the MENU button in the bottom left of the screen.

ah ok. never checked the hotkey for that. thanks for the reminder
I am ninja, U no see me
H is the default hotkey for Achievements/Challenges/Prophecies.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
H is the default hotkey for Achievements/Challenges/Prophecies.

Yep it was showing when I check at Navali. Never noticed it :)
I am ninja, U no see me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info