Constantly losing drops in permanent allocation to other players

Do you actually have a larger canvas on a bigger screen? I thought the game canvas is always the same.
"
hyper_ch wrote:
Do you actually have a larger canvas on a bigger screen? I thought the game canvas is always the same.

Ooohh, yeah. Just added an edit to my last post. You can look up pictures and stuff just to see what somebody with a UW screen sees:

http://i.imgur.com/lujGEC6.jpg

Not ultrawide but goes to show what happens when you dick around with the resolutions.

Update: Here you are https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toXJGKBdKZY
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Jan 18, 2017, 11:35:20 AM
Interesting :) thx, never knew.
I can confirm if loot drops too far away from players it doesnt allocate, seen it happen many times.
"
"
pr13st wrote:
I instantly loved this thread because :

"- the item dropped from you destroying breakables (like vases), item doesn't get allocated then"

Been playing for some time had no idea.

Some of us have never seen that happen, ie. I get chaos or vaals all the time from breakables and nobody else in the group seems to go for it so I assume they allocate and I'm pretty sure I've seen stuff allocate to my gf when we ran vaults of atziri when we first started playing and accidentally had short or perm allocation on and the vases would have loot shaded out for each other. Depends on what the game coding defines as a drop since technically breakables don't drop anything but it makes more sense that the allocation assumes it is a drop since it was generated from the map area.

Happened to me the other day, I saw a fusing allocated to me and another picked it up then and there, it dropped near me. Thought it was a bug, now I hope it's a feature.
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
"
"
pr13st wrote:
I instantly loved this thread because :

"- the item dropped from you destroying breakables (like vases), item doesn't get allocated then"

Been playing for some time had no idea.

Some of us have never seen that happen, ie. I get chaos or vaals all the time from breakables and nobody else in the group seems to go for it so I assume they allocate and I'm pretty sure I've seen stuff allocate to my gf when we ran vaults of atziri when we first started playing and accidentally had short or perm allocation on and the vases would have loot shaded out for each other. Depends on what the game coding defines as a drop since technically breakables don't drop anything but it makes more sense that the allocation assumes it is a drop since it was generated from the map area.

Happened to me the other day, I saw a fusing allocated to me and another picked it up then and there, it dropped near me. Thought it was a bug, now I hope it's a feature.

Not me. It better be a bug and it better be fixed quick. I do not want to lose my first mirror just because someone was slightly closer to it and wasn't lagging as badly as I was simply because it was breakable drop.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info