Cannot cast Animate Weapon

I got a problem of casting

But sometimes it works. Most time it doesn't.
I tried this gem on every character I have but this problem remains.
Last bumped on Jan 16, 2017, 8:02:22 AM
"
Raye wrote:
Are you targeting weapons on the ground to animate? Are they visible and identified?

When I use "Spell Totem + Animate Weapon", I can cast the Totem, but Totem seldom cast Animate Weapon, sometimes worked, most time just Totem on the ground, no weapon visible, no damage on monsters.

When I only use "Animate Weapon", I cannot cast this skill, no action, no damage, nothing at all.

I tried to targeting weapons on the ground and targeting weapons on monsters -> same results.
"
Raye wrote:
"
wi1616iw wrote:
"
Raye wrote:
Are you targeting weapons on the ground to animate? Are they visible and identified?

When I use "Spell Totem + Animate Weapon", I can cast the Totem, but Totem seldom cast Animate Weapon, sometimes worked, most time just Totem on the ground, no weapon visible, no damage on monsters.

When I only use "Animate Weapon", I cannot cast this skill, no action, no damage, nothing at all.

I tried to targeting weapons on the ground and targeting weapons on monsters -> same results.

1. Please unhide you characters so that we may see if there's something strange in your gear etc.
2. You can never animate weapons on monsters (while being worn by monsters, also these are not what's dropped by them)
3. If spell totem can't animate weapons, you probably have an item filter that hides them.
4. Last, it would be very helpful if you could upload a video of you trying to animate something, not near monsters, so we could see what's going on. It still sounds as if you're not targeting weapons on the ground properly.

Thank you so much, it is the problem of item filter.......
Thx for your time. Please lock this thread

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info