Need help Killing Atziri Normal !!!

I was unable to beat her with my level 75 Dual Warchief Totem Mara "HCBC_TikiTaka"
All my defenses are 76% Fire - 75% Cold - 75% Lighning with 5.5k HP Pool.

Any Advice? you can check my character gears skills and Info.
Last edited by dimitrisabe on Jan 15, 2017, 10:06:44 PM
Last bumped on Jan 17, 2017, 6:25:11 PM
"
dimitrisabe wrote:
I was unable to beat her with my level 75 Dual Warchief Totem Mara "HCBC_TikiTaka"
what exactly killed you? trio or atziri? hard to say anything when we don't know what exactly you are struggling against.

Anyway, I suggest you get 1 more level and take big life node in scion life circle (why did you take 4% one near Barbarism instead of that?)
Also, your shield is, well, not the best, let's put it that way. Buy better shield, you can get 800+ AR, 80+ life, 65%+ TotalRes shield for measly 2 chaos. And maybe craft life on left ring? looks like it can be crafted there.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Without more details about what you are struggling with, we can't really give you tips on the fight, however I can give general tips on gear and tree:

near-zero cost fixes:

- craft life on your 2-stone ring

- craft flat phys on your shield

- unspec blood magic cluster. It's bad. Totems cost like 25(?)ish mana each, and any mana problems will be solved by running Rallying Cry, which will also give damage

- take those 4 points and put them into the scion life wheel, this will give you virtually the same hp (35% from BM -> 29% scion wheel)

- replace that unique jewel you have socketed with pretty much any blue jewel, or a good rare if you have it. Hp + damage + attack speed is the ideal, but you can get more than 10% damage (the armour is irrelevant) on almost any blue jewel at virtually no cost

- after unspeccing blood magic you can run Hatred + Herald of Ash (available at vendors for marauder), which will give you somewhere in the region of 40% MORE damage.

- on one of your 4links run Shield Charge - Faster Attacks - Fortify - Blood Magic. Using this periodically to keep the fortify buff up will reduce damage taken by 20% and also gives you mobility to quickly charge away from flame blasts and stuff

Future:
In terms of upgrading gear at a slightly higher cost, you want to ditch the shield and get a Great Old One's Ward (~20c for reasonably good rolls), and replace the breach ring with something similar to your 2-stone but with life (and a slightly higher phys roll), and also replace the neck with higher phys roll too.
Last edited by Grimmhammer on Jan 15, 2017, 11:06:47 PM
Atziri is a 100% mechanics fight. All of the damage she deals can be avoided 100%. You need to familiarize yourself better with her skills, and the strategies people use. There are some very good videos on youTube that break down the three boss fights very well. Off the top of my head THIS VIDEO is one of the better walkthroughs. It is from 2.0, but AFAIK nothing has changed, and I farm Atziri a fair amount every league as it is by far my favorite content in the game. I spent a LOT of time running Atziri with Ancestral Warchief last league, so I have a lot of experience with exactly what you are running.

I can give better advice if you tell us exactly where you were getting rekt, and what was doing it.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
Atziri is a 100% mechanics fight. All of the damage she deals can be avoided 100%.
if you have good connection
otherwise, you better build something that can facetank her double lameblast
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
ty so much for all that Info, I will upgrade my gears and after watching the video, I know my mistake, I was DPSing on her all the time and eated all those Flame Blasts

get gud.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
I Managed To Kill Atziri TY So much!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info