Breach hands should be named

I got to this idea looking at my breach portal mtx. It has some name over it like "Gorge".

So... we can name breaches. Chayula Breach, Xoph Breach. That way I could actually ignore some breaches that I already have all uniques from.

Then expansion of this idea - because breach is minimap in itself, it could be identified with info like mob density or chance to spawn boss.

Last but not least, this single thing could make regular players have at least some advantage over bots, that would just do every single breach, even almost empty ones or xoph breaches that IMHO are just waste of time with current splinter prices
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2017, 11:08:31 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Absolutely not.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Doing breaches solely for the splinters... is silly. There is a lot more reason to do them. Skipping a breach just because Xoph splinters are inexpensive is... dumb IMO.

Also, why not just pop them, and if they aren't one you want to do... go away?
U MAD?
I am 92 and still can only recognize 2 breaches. One has literaly xoph mobs, second gives frost walls that are brown
BTW I gave perfect reasons why they should be named, while you "Just no". QoI

Two more reasons to be it like that:
1. Some are almost empty and they would be good for HC players to open
2. I'm done with levelling, don't care about additional 1c drop either. I just want to see content in this game, some of it may or not be named "Chayula Domain"
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
"
2. I'm done with levelling, don't care about additional 1c drop either. I just want to see content in this game, some of it may or not be named "Chayula Domain"
1. This may well be decided on breach opening, not set in stone at the moment of zone creation. IIRC devs never clarified how exactly breach mobs spawn rate is determined.
2. Perfectly valid point, that's why you'll not hear anything against it except usual WK "risk vs reward / ggg made it so, therefore it should be so" derping
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
1. This may well be decided on breach opening, not set in stone at the moment of zone creation. IIRC devs never clarified how exactly breach mobs spawn rate is determined.
2. Perfectly valid point, that's why you'll not hear anything against it except usual WK "risk vs reward / ggg made it so, therefore it should be so" derping

The time it takes to open the breach and determine what type it is would basically be negligible... There is no reason they need to be "named" when you can instantly determine what they are on opening them.
U MAD?
I am actually in favor of this. But instead of a name, it should resemble the color of the element though for the hand skinning. It is a QOL. Breaches are solely for splinter farming and nothing more......
"
Theporter wrote:
Breaches are solely for splinter farming and nothing more......

That is just not true at all.

And having a color or small detail would be waaaayyy better than a name on the hand, but even though ..... no imho, no need.

If the breach isnt of the desired type, just dash out and keep going, it's pretty simple.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
I spend way too much on my maps to ignore anything. I 6 sextant every set of 3 I have roll over 40% PS. anyway you can recongnise pretty quick what breach it is after you pop it by type of monsters that pop out. Just go about your business if its xoph then.

I did a dark forest last night and dropped 3 16 maps from breaches so its not very smart but whatever.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 16, 2017, 10:43:26 PM
For all I care breaches could teleport us into mini areas that would fix breaches in corridors problem.

But whatever. What a stupid answer. You are telling me about your T15 map where you did breaches. WOW. I actually fully clear 15s and am opening every chest and break every vase. But if I want to open 10xT1 in 10 minutes I'd better know what type of breach it is because HELL like I care about anything else in those "maps" (aside maybe from trials of dogess). So basically you picked 0,01% strawman.

No, I can't decide which breach it is.
"It that waits" - tell me how this name of violet mob tells me what breach it is?

I spend too much on maps. You forgot to mention ALL maps, because your atlas is basically 90 sextans everywhere and you alch and chisel with nemesis mod every map starting T1. Ok enough calling you on lies

And yes, breaches are solely for splinter farming, because xp they give is only relevant when I'm actually looking for xp. Which I don't beause I'm 92

Sigh. Let's hope that this 8c zana mod in 2.6.0 named "breach" will have "one breach of every type in your map" (5*1=5 in case I'm not clear).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info