Challenges way too frustrating this league.

It's my second thread about the topic but I feel i have to cry some more!

My first thread was about the ridiculous unique strongbox and sextant challenges. I still haven't completed those and im chancing every strongboxes.

Now you will hear me cry about the idiotic breach league identify unique challenge. Chayula's uniques are way too rare. I stand at 8k map tiers and obviously i haven't found one.

I told myself FINE ill just fucking buy it. But then at my great surprise theres not a single chayula unique unided for sale (at least from online players). This is the proof that the challenge is a joke.

Imo getting 36 challenges should be attainable without too much RNG involved if you do the right things. But this league there wayy too many challenges that relies on sheer luck.

GGG i am disapointed. Half the league is passed and I haven't completed a single one of the RNG-heavy challenge. 8k map tiers (100% solo) done already. How can I retain the motivation to grind when I know that half my RNG potential is gone and that theoritically i have less than 50% chance to complete one of these challenges even if I grind another 8k map tiers?
Last edited by Krayken on Jan 15, 2017, 6:36:25 PM
Last bumped on Jan 16, 2017, 6:04:43 AM
First tip: use /trade 820
Second tip: chayula runners can give you id items for id only. I paid 20c for id of skins of the loyal or something like that
Third tip: I got 3 breachlords in 5-6 dried lake runs. Can be luck, but I suspect they are more often in lakes
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
It is sometimes an advantage to decide early in the league to buy RNG challenges while players are still logging in. I think i bought mine for an ex just to ID and get it off the checklist. There is still enough time to test your luck buying one at /trade 820.
"
First tip: use /trade 820
Second tip: chayula runners can give you id items for id only. I paid 20c for id of skins of the loyal or something like that
Third tip: I got 3 breachlords in 5-6 dried lake runs. Can be luck, but I suspect they are more often in lakes

Do you mean global 820?
I've personally never found a chayula runner in global 820.

Edit :
Yeah guys thanks for telling my about trade 820, i thought there was only global 820. I bought a strongbox for 1 ex. Should be allright to reach 36 now without buying anything else. Will skip the corrupted jewel, the grind, the sextant and the chaos ID challenges.
Last edited by Krayken on Jan 15, 2017, 8:05:40 PM
The corrupted jewel one is surprisingly easy BTW.
U MAD?
I never used 820 start two weeks late and got them all fairly easy solo.

Troublesome ones

The unique SB had to buy two Mosnterous tresures and chance every box.
The 11 div cards bought all 11 The Artists

I don't get why you can't buy Chaylua breachstones and run them if thats troublesome one for you.

Thats what so great about trade. Sell off your good RNG to replace bad rng.
Git R Dun!
In a week I had like 5 unique strong boxes just from running white and yellow maps (I'm at like 1,800 map tiers not much for just doing random runs). I don't even know what you're doing to not have them. I didn't chance shit all. Actually I got my 28 challenges pretty easy without going out of my way for anything other than a few of them.

Chayula doesn't exist I'll give you that.

Everyone has a thing they can't find. Some guy will have x a bazillion times and you'll be like x doesn't even exist man. Oh well...
Deliver pain exquisite
Thats right I've gotten 2.5 Chayluas now. or 251 splinters at 5500 map tiers but never founded hunted sextant and I sextant almost every map I run 6x.

Again. Trade rapairs bad RNG.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 15, 2017, 8:55:57 PM
"
Docbp87 wrote:
The corrupted jewel one is surprisingly easy BTW.

See that is what everyone tells me...but I spent over 700c on Vaal orbs to do the the challenge. So I guess I shouldn't play the lottery.
Actually I thought the challenges were easy this league.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info