6s Reach of the council dissappeared

I was trying to 6L a 6s reach of the council when i got disconected due to server lag (Amsterdam realm).
When i reloged i got all the fusings i spent back but my item was no longer in my inventory. (Submited a thicket: 387.509.970)
Last bumped on Jan 16, 2017, 1:06:28 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
nope, weapon swap contains haku weapons with gems i am lvling, and i was in solaris temple when trying to 6L (so they are not in any crafting benches)
Don't know why you are bumping this.

I know it sucks, but it's gone. GGG is not going to replace it. They do read every thread in this forum, but rarely respond unless they are trying to clarify something.

"
We can not restore dead hardcore characters or lost items for any reason. This is a general policy and we do not make exceptions. Due to bugs, items may be lost or characters may die due to reasons outside of your control. Please do report these incidents in the Bug Reports forum, but do not contact support asking for restoration. We are working hard to fix the underlying problems so that such losses do not occur in the future.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"
Don't know why you are bumping this.

I know it sucks, but it's gone. GGG is not going to replace it. They do read every thread in this forum, but rarely respond unless they are trying to clarify something.

It's a shame that a game as nice as PoE is still facing problems such as this and ruining game experience for players that invest thousands of hours of playtime :(
Last edited by lassercj on Jan 16, 2017, 1:06:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info