[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Leveling this up currently, and I am around 60. I am trying to decide between the two skill trees. I am in softcore legacy and don't know whether to go with the original tree or the Primeval Force tree. Which do you prefer? I wont have Xoph or Dying Sun for awhile, so I am thinking that going Primeval will help, am I correct in that assessment?
"
Leveling this up currently, and I am around 60. I am trying to decide between the two skill trees. I am in softcore legacy and don't know whether to go with the original tree or the Primeval Force tree. Which do you prefer? I wont have Xoph or Dying Sun for awhile, so I am thinking that going Primeval will help, am I correct in that assessment?

Personally I am using the Primeval Force tree in SSF and was able to clear T16 Chimera with a 5L chest and without Xoph's Blood. :)
I was lucky to get a Voidheart ring in SSF and I decided to test it out with the build.

If you do not have the currency to own Xoph's Blood yet, you can seriously consider running the build using Voidheart ring.

Gears are the same as the regular build, only main changes will be 5/6L chest setup and Voidheart ring.

5L Chest Setup for Voidheart
"

6L Chest Setup for Voidheart
"

This setup allows your Cyclone and Molten Burst to deal chaos + bleed damage and it is insanely strong even without Xoph's Blood.

I have also updated the guide to include this new bleed setup. :)
Whats normal dps with this build? I have xophs and using the tanky skill tree actually and I have 10k dps full buffed.. is this normal
"
El1teStyle wrote:
Whats normal dps with this build? I have xophs and using the tanky skill tree actually and I have 10k dps full buffed.. is this normal

For tanky skill tree, 50 to 60K using Increased Area of Effect gem. 80 to 100K using Concentrated gem for Cyclone.

Gems level have to be 20 and of quality 20%.
Last edited by kira1414 on Apr 15, 2017, 11:37:26 AM
I have some problems with high tier map bosses. what can i improve ?

Last edited by drave999 on Apr 15, 2017, 12:45:27 PM
"
drave999 wrote:
I have some problems with high tier map bosses. what can i improve ?

Spoiler

My observations:
- Your rings are both missing life rolls. You will need to replace them
- Your gloves life roll is low and it is missing attack speed
- You can replace your ruby flask with Dying Sun

Your character is hidden so I am not able to do further review on your character.

Stats you will want to obtain:
- at least 6000 life
- 3000 armour (without flask)
- all resist capped

Things to do when you engage in combat:
- cast enduring cry to get endurance charges
- pop taste of hate flask
- pop ruby flask (if you see elemental reflect)

Also, could you answer the following questions?
1. What map tiers are you facing problems with?
2. Which are the bosses giving you problem?
Last edited by kira1414 on Apr 15, 2017, 9:21:20 PM
someone tested this build with "The Brass Dome Gladiator Plate"?
should have a huge amount of phys dam reduction. could this be an option with 2 offensive curses?
"
team5ive wrote:
someone tested this build with "The Brass Dome Gladiator Plate"?
should have a huge amount of phys dam reduction. could this be an option with 2 offensive curses?

Brass Dome is a good chest but there is a 10% movement penalty. If you are okay with the slower movement speed, you can certainly use this chest.
Yes! All Guardians down (minotaur 1 death, other - deathless). Shaper first attempt - 3 phase. my fail at the end of the second phase.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info