[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"

is it possible to + - calculate the damage? to roughly understand how much it will turn out in the average

I don't understand your question on this one. +- calculate the damage refers to?
Last edited by kira1414 on Jul 24, 2021, 9:37:37 PM
How does the Consecrated Path version of this build hold up in 3.15?
"
kira1414 wrote:
"

is it possible to + - calculate the damage? to roughly understand how much it will turn out in the average

I don't understand your question on this one. +- calculate the damage refers to?

Is there any Ngamahu's Flame build you suggest or are all pretty even?
Hey guys, what gems should i be running on Bronn's Lithe chest?
Last edited by ve39 on Aug 1, 2021, 9:23:16 PM
I got a good circle of anguish and boosted greatly my Dps, the only down side is that i must play a -15 mana cost chest or anoit Lucidity on my amulet.
I didn't see in the recommanded anoitment, maybe could you cofirm me it's a good idea.
Hi,

Why does the ring need the mod "curse enemies of flammability on hit" when the build already applies flammability as an aura to enemies?

Also on the L95 RT recommended skill points page, I still have a bunch of skill pnts left over, where should I place them into?
so I have a couple of questions:
We use belt of the deceiver instead of awakened melee and we should use bronn's lithe till we get a 'endgame chest' right?

is it a good idea to go xoph's blood + enduring cry gem if u have it as a method to be more tanky without saccing the debuff?

and lastly I been looking into the chieftain variant and was wondering where does chieftain fill in stun immunity in its build

'current spec completely unrelated'
can you please add this somewhere in the guide as the links dont work for me on console and it would help others that just want to see the Tree/get on with it without navigating through pages which is a pain to do on the console :)

Spoiler

95 RT POB screenshots.

Spoiler

going to start the char soon, il be sure to make a post later on how im getting along
Last edited by Cchris07 on Aug 21, 2021, 1:32:28 AM
^
Hit maps now heres the settup rn mainly tried to res cap and get rid of goldrim + praxis

Figured running lv 2 clarity on arrogance is enough to drop praxis if cant craft -cost, reserves 100 life but worth it if having a mana issue, i also took tireless life branch instead of devotion for the time being to help with mana cost.

Im aware i didnt totally follow gem links, i need -cost and flammability ring in order to fix this + - the tabula.

Enjoying the build so far thnx 4 guide

Edit: Feels 2 squishy in red maps and clusters 2 hard to get on console but id say this a good starter char, you need good gear and clusters 4 red maps. It can lab at 75 np so the builds ideal 4 lab farm, not a desirable mapper though.

I retired the build as its hard to get clusters and fair priced gear on console but it can easily hit t10s without clusters and similar to above gear, i used rare 6l with high life not tabby tho. (RT build)
Last edited by EmptyTheBishop on Aug 24, 2021, 1:48:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info