[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
iman00700 wrote:
hello
i wanted to thank you for this great build,
i have a question: do i have to reach reach 50% chaos?
i currently have 5.5k hp with xoph and 2046 armor
i usually run t11 maps(still collecting watchstones and finally got to cap my elemental res, then noticed i have to reach 50 chaos im currently at -15%.
i only die to chests freeze and sometimes i feel my hp runs out fast and not recover fast enough during certain bosses and cant kill them without using flasks(i usually dont use any flask). i still didnt buy any of the mentioned flasks and using what i have
edit: i allocated vaal pact and my survivability went up dont know if there is a reason for not including it but just wanted to let you know(according to in-game char life leack modifier is 260%).also i forgot to mention i mostly run with bisco and not xoph for mapping and awitch to xoph for unique bosses like atziri or guardians. is it still possible to kill sirus with 5L carcass?
Spoiler

Your character profile is hidden so I can't take a closer look.

You will probably do fine with 30+ chaos resist but personally, I prefer 50+ minimum.

To get chaos resist, you can get it from rings, gloves, belt, and boots.

If the slot has open suffix, you can craft chaos hybrid on those slots too.

Based on the gears you linked, you will want higher life rolls on them.

Consider getting a warlord influenced Spiked gloves with rolls similar to this:

You need anti-freeze quick silver flask. Pop that when you hit a strongbox and you will not be frozen.

Vaal Pact is not needed if you use your flasks frequently in the combat. Flasks greatly improve your character survavibility. Flasks are pretty much mandatory in POE.

I would just stick to Xoph's Blood for mapping and bossing.

You will want to quality your gems. Just having 20% quality alone will give you more damage.

5L to beat Sirus is possible, but you will be fighting him with at least 40% lower damage. Which means the fight will take 40% longer time to clear. The longer a fight takes, the more chances of you to fail in the fight.

I would drop Ancestral Protector from your helm and use Multitotem instead.

For anointment, Rampart will help to improve your survivability too.
Hey guys,

im finally posting here :)

First of all i wanna thank you for that great build and all the related content!
Im at a point where i dont know what to upgrade next as there are tons of ways to improve. You can all see my profile rite?
Im just at 1000 armor and my chaos res is far from being okish..

I was thinking of getting new gloves+boots next. Is it better to switch colors between them? And are my gems still the best fit or should i consider a new setup?

without tombfist and elemental weakness on them is it still good to run watchers eye or are there better jewels out there for a reasonable price?

Thanks in advance, always happy to learn something new!
if you guys need more information, just let me know :)
"
mp3oo wrote:
Hey guys,

im finally posting here :)

First of all i wanna thank you for that great build and all the related content!
Im at a point where i dont know what to upgrade next as there are tons of ways to improve. You can all see my profile rite?
Im just at 1000 armor and my chaos res is far from being okish..

I was thinking of getting new gloves+boots next. Is it better to switch colors between them? And are my gems still the best fit or should i consider a new setup?

without tombfist and elemental weakness on them is it still good to run watchers eye or are there better jewels out there for a reasonable price?

Thanks in advance, always happy to learn something new!
if you guys need more information, just let me know :)

Your character profile is set to private so I am not able to give it any assessment.

You can check out the "Recommended Rares" section for gloves.

Don't forget to look at the endgame gems for Cyclone setup under Gems section too.

In 3.9, you no longer need curse on hit gloves. Instead you can craft end game ring for the build.

E.g.

You can anoint Whispers of Doom for +1 curse.
Hi kira,

tanks for replying!

Sorry, its hard to see that the private characters box is checked.. should work now.

And sorry that you had to repeat whats already in the first post, seems like some passages changed since i read it last and i didnt notice^^

I will look for such a ring, is crafting one myself a good idea? (like discribed in the recommended section) since im not crafting that much i got no idea, but im guessing its kinda expensive to do so^^

Now that my profile is public, you can see, that some of my gear is far from being endgame viable. I can clear up to tier 13 so far, but now its getting harder. So what do you think would be the first items i should spend money on?

The two endgame gems would be more or less in range of my currency, but i think its better to first concentrate on new gloves+belt and get my res overcapped for taste of hate?

Im also thinking of spending ~1ex to anoint my amulet with tenacity...
(But if im getting the mentioned ring curses ofc whispers of doom has priority)
"
mp3oo wrote:
Hi kira,

tanks for replying!

Sorry, its hard to see that the private characters box is checked.. should work now.

And sorry that you had to repeat whats already in the first post, seems like some passages changed since i read it last and i didnt notice^^

I will look for such a ring, is crafting one myself a good idea? (like discribed in the recommended section) since im not crafting that much i got no idea, but im guessing its kinda expensive to do so^^

Now that my profile is public, you can see, that some of my gear is far from being endgame viable. I can clear up to tier 13 so far, but now its getting harder. So what do you think would be the first items i should spend money on?

The two endgame gems would be more or less in range of my currency, but i think its better to first concentrate on new gloves+belt and get my res overcapped for taste of hate?

Im also thinking of spending ~1ex to anoint my amulet with tenacity...
(But if im getting the mentioned ring curses ofc whispers of doom has priority)

Looking at your profile, I recommend you picking up more life % nodes instead of damage nodes. You want 6000 life at level 90.

I would replace Emprean Solace jewel. You want life rolls on all jewels if possible.

Lightning damage on Hollow Thirst jewel is only at 50% efficiency. You can look into replacing that too. I recommend replacing that jewel with a medium ring Thread of Hope. This will allow you to drop Red Dream jewel and pick up Disciple of Unyielding + Disciple of Slaughter without pathing to it.

I recommend dropping mf gears and go for damage + defence gears instead. Killing fast = more loot.

Bubbling Divine flask of Staunching is recommended.

I would use an anti-freeze quick silver flask instead of Rogut.

Replace Lion's Roar with anti-curse granite flask. You will use Lion's Roar on end game bosses.

Also, you are using the old Cyclone setup. Check out the gems section for the latest setup.

Instead of Belt of Deceiver, a Hunter/Elder influenced Stygian belt would be better.

On regards of the double curse on hit ring, I would try crafting it. You can use a Hunter orb on ilvl 80+ Opal ring and just any ilvl 80+ Warlord ring for crafting, or vice versa.
Hi,

first of all, thank you for this detailed analysis! :) I really appreciate it!

So would you actually recommend regreting some nodes for the life nodes in the center?

jewel wise i will start looking for some new stuff! i think i can get decent ones for some bucks.. to be honest, the hollow thirst jewel was just laying around and i thought some extra damage might come handy :D
Should i compensate for the -10% all res of thread of hope with jewels or with equipment?

mf gear was just a left over and i wanted to wait till i know wich ring will be reasonable to replace it. (actually i remembered from earlier times, that increased drop quality aint that good for mf and quantitiy wise that ring sucks :D)

i will look out for a new flask setup asap and go for the new gem setup. So i have to get a 4R1B1G link chest, right? As far as i remember, bronns would be more on dps side while carcass is more of a balanced armour, so i would stay with a carcass jack for now.

I actually switched the belt a couple of hours ago for a stygian, mb you could look at it? (and have a laugh ^^ wasnt that expensive tbh)

poedb says elemental weakness is one of 3 outcomes of ilvl80 ring with hunter orb, so i can calculate roughly with having to buy 3 hunters orbs for the first step? I think with my current 5ish exalt in stash thats a little expensive to go for..

Thanks again and have a great day!

edit: 1 moar question: wich nodes should i drop for yielding and slaughter?
Last edited by mp3oo on Feb 14, 2020, 5:02:45 PM
"
mp3oo wrote:
Hi,

first of all, thank you for this detailed analysis! :) I really appreciate it!

So would you actually recommend regreting some nodes for the life nodes in the center?

jewel wise i will start looking for some new stuff! i think i can get decent ones for some bucks.. to be honest, the hollow thirst jewel was just laying around and i thought some extra damage might come handy :D
Should i compensate for the -10% all res of thread of hope with jewels or with equipment?

mf gear was just a left over and i wanted to wait till i know wich ring will be reasonable to replace it. (actually i remembered from earlier times, that increased drop quality aint that good for mf and quantitiy wise that ring sucks :D)

i will look out for a new flask setup asap and go for the new gem setup. So i have to get a 4R1B1G link chest, right? As far as i remember, bronns would be more on dps side while carcass is more of a balanced armour, so i would stay with a carcass jack for now.

I actually switched the belt a couple of hours ago for a stygian, mb you could look at it? (and have a laugh ^^ wasnt that expensive tbh)

poedb says elemental weakness is one of 3 outcomes of ilvl80 ring with hunter orb, so i can calculate roughly with having to buy 3 hunters orbs for the first step? I think with my current 5ish exalt in stash thats a little expensive to go for..

Thanks again and have a great day!

edit: 1 moar question: wich nodes should i drop for yielding and slaughter?

Yes. You can definitely refund some points and put them into life % nodes. Check out level 90 skill tree. That should be a good reference.

That is correct. Bronn gives the most damage, while Carcass is more balanced.

For ring crafting, you only need 1 x hunter orb and 1 x awakener's orb.

Apply hunter orb on a ilvl 80 (higher is better) Opal ring. Then just alteration spam till you get level 8 Elemental Weakness.

Then get any ilvl 80 warlord ring and alteration spam till you get level 8 Flammability. Once you have both rings rolled, check to ensure that they only have 1 single influence mod rolled in the ring. Then you will use awakener's orb on the warlord ring, and apply it on the hunter Opal ring.

For Disciples, I would drop 2 nodes from Amplify.
thx for the input again, i got a ilvl100 base now, so i use alteration orb to get it rare, then i use hunter's orb and scour it to normal again? after that alteration spamming until elemental weakness.

after that im using a regal orb to get it rare again, right?
should i somehow get better stats after that or just use the awakeners orb?
"
mp3oo wrote:
thx for the input again, i got a ilvl100 base now, so i use alteration orb to get it rare, then i use hunter's orb and scour it to normal again? after that alteration spamming until elemental weakness.

after that im using a regal orb to get it rare again, right?
should i somehow get better stats after that or just use the awakeners orb?

You don't have to use regal orbs. Both rings can be blue with the desired curse affix.

What happens is that Awakener's orb will move the curse affix from warlord ring to hunter ring, and then turn hunter ring into a rare with the 2 confirmed curse affixes + 1 to 4 random affixes.

However, you can roll the ilvl 100 Opal ring rare before applying hunter orb. You want JUST 1 open suffix on the Opal ring. Once you have that, you will apply hunter orb onto this Opal ring. The orb will randomly apply a hunter suffix (Elemental Weakness, Despair, or Poison damage) onto the ring.

If you get lucky, you might just roll Elemental Weakness and this ring is considered done. If you did not get the suffix you want, just scour and do the alteration + augmentation rolling till you get it.

Remember, you only want 1 conqueror influence mod on each ring so that you get to keep only the desired affix.
can u update clip for Sirus and Uber Elder :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info