[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Wow, thank you for the detailed reply! I'll definitely check my tree. I also feel pretty dumb that I didn't notice Carcass Jack also gives 9-12% resistances :D

I'll test your suggestions and see what fits my playstyle and what doesn't, again, thanks for the help :)
"
Lemmji wrote:
Wow, thank you for the detailed reply! I'll definitely check my tree. I also feel pretty dumb that I didn't notice Carcass Jack also gives 9-12% resistances :D

I'll test your suggestions and see what fits my playstyle and what doesn't, again, thanks for the help :)

You are welcome. :)

Just did a T16 Phoenix map clear.

1 death due to a stupid mistake I made. Avoid his Firebomb attack. It pretty much 1 shot me. Otherwise you can tank through all his other attacks.

Do NOT use the following rings when you fight Phoenix:

Phoenix is immune to ignite but vulnerable to fire damage.

Updated guide to include the above screenshot and tips.
Hi, i'm pretty interrested in this build, is it atziri, shaper and breachlords viable ?
"
Crazyblue66 wrote:
Hi, i'm pretty interrested in this build, is it atziri, shaper and breachlords viable ?

I have just used it to clear T6 chimera and basically this build is capable of clearing all T16 guardians. You can take a look at clears that this build is capable of.

I will be testing it out on Shaper once I gain another level. I would say the build is viable to clear all content.

T15+ Map Clears
Spoiler

T15 Abyss
Deathless run. Was really easy.

T15 Overgrown Ruin
Deathless run. No real risk. The warbands die pretty fast.

T16 Minotaur
2 deaths from stacked rocks. I would say clearing Minotaur is no issue with this build.

T16 Hydra
Deathless run. No real risk. Pretty much leech through.

T16 Phoenix
1 death due to a stupid mistake I made. Avoid his Firebomb attack. It pretty much 1 shot me. Otherwise you can tank through all his other attacks.

Do NOT use the following rings when you fight Phoenix:

Phoenix is immune to ignite but vulnerable to fire damage.

T16 Chimera
2 deaths when he does his hide attack, hiding in his mist and I was not able locate him in time. Otherwise tank through all attacks. When he cast the circular aura, just leap out of it and you will be fine. His minions is a little scary though. Especially those snakes.

I have updated post #1 to include the screenshot of Chimera clear.
I can "vouch" for the cheaper non-crit version. You have: Atziri viability (3x deathless) and Breachlord viability (Tul (1 death), Esh (deathless), Xoph (deathless)). I haven't done Shaper, Uber Atziri and Uul-Netol or Chayula yet, but I'm pretty sure the build can manage it just fine. The build also pretty much destroys every map up to tier 12 (have yet to find a t13 map) and every domain/breach. Full key runs in uber lab are a breeze. And it's pretty cheap (whole stuff costs maybe 1.5 ex all together). Go for it!
Last edited by Lemmji on Jan 28, 2017, 1:15:16 AM
Just wanted to ask you how did u handle cyclones mana cost at early lvls?
"
Osadan wrote:
Just wanted to ask you how did u handle cyclones mana cost at early lvls?

You can use Elreon's ring / amulet and Praxis ring.

E.g.
Ok ty ;)
Started doing Tier 14 and Tier 15 maps and it's all pretty easy. I did die 2 or 3 times, so I switched the warchief setup for an Immortal Call + CWDT set-up, now I feel way more tankier and safer to tackle the end game.
Last edited by Lemmji on Jan 29, 2017, 1:53:18 AM
any flask recomendation

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info