[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
striky wrote:
So i get this right: only use anger if you have the watcher's eye? What to use in case one is too poor to afford that just yet?

Figured it out thanks! Maybe you could add the none.xophsblood skills into path of building?

Btw: for cheap people qho cant afford a silver oil, annoint 3x azure (1c each) for free onslught and good dps
Hi I decided to give this build a try, but I am still using sunder and the damage is getting extremely low. it's 1300 dps at lvl 49. When can I switch to cyclone? I have great defense, but horrible damage so I would really like to fix that.
"
striky wrote:

Figured it out thanks! Maybe you could add the none.xophsblood skills into path of building?

Btw: for cheap people qho cant afford a silver oil, annoint 3x azure (1c each) for free onslught and good dps

You can select various skill tree from the dropdown located at the bottom of POB. :)

"
supafiya1989 wrote:
Hi I decided to give this build a try, but I am still using sunder and the damage is getting extremely low. it's 1300 dps at lvl 49. When can I switch to cyclone? I have great defense, but horrible damage so I would really like to fix that.

You can switch to Cyclone now. :)
New Player here thanks for the work!

But one question, so i cast Steelskin myself? but dosnt it share cd with ic?
"
Maz10 wrote:
New Player here thanks for the work!

But one question, so i cast Steelskin myself? but dosnt it share cd with ic?

Yes. You will self cast Steel Skin. It does share the cooldown with Immortal Call but you will have better control over and IC pretty much act as a backup in situation where you did not manually proc Steel Skin.

You can definitely remove Steel Skin if you feel that it is not benefiting you. :)
Trying this build and loving it, one question how come we dont level up immortal call % cast when dmg taken support?

Cee~
"
Ceefyra wrote:
Trying this build and loving it, one question how come we dont level up immortal call % cast when dmg taken support?

Cee~

High level Cast When Damage Taken will only trigger when you take big amount of damage which can mean a 1 shot attack. And if it is a 1 shot attack, the gem will not proc because the character would be dead.

A low level CWDT will ensure that Immortal Call is proc and you have some decent damage reduction to mitigate the damage from the next incoming attack.

FYI, IC must be within +2 level of CWDT.

E.g. if CWDT is level 5, IC max level will be level 7. A level 8 IC will have to be manually cast.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Ceefyra wrote:

Cee~

High level Cast When Damage Taken will only trigger when you take big amount of damage which can mean a 1 shot attack. And if it is a 1 shot attack, the gem will not proc because the character would be dead.

A low level CWDT will ensure that Immortal Call is proc and you have some decent damage reduction to mitigate the damage from the next incoming attack.

FYI, IC must be within +2 level of CWDT.

E.g. if CWDT is level 5, IC max level will be level 7. A level 8 IC will have to be manually cast.

I see, so what is the sweet spot for IC/CWDTS?

Another thing comes to mind, the gem Blood and Sand it says use Sand when mapping and Blood when killing boss shouldn't it be the other way around?
Don't you want more area dmg when you killing a lot of mobs?
Last edited by Ceefyra on Nov 27, 2019, 10:58:07 PM
"
Ceefyra wrote:

Another thing comes to mind, the gem Blood and Sand it says use Sand when mapping and Blood when killing boss shouldn't it be the other way around?

Sweet spot for CWDT + IC would be:

• CWDT Lvl 1 + IC Lvl 3
  • CWDT Lvl 6 + IC Lvl 7
  • CWDT Lvl 9 + IC Lvl 11

Sand gives you more area of effect while Blood gives you more area damage.

For mapping, you will have enough damage to kill the mobs so Sand will be better.

Boss however tend to take longer to kill so Blood will give you more damage to bring him down faster.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Ceefyra wrote:

Sweet spot for CWDT + IC would be:

• CWDT Lvl 1 + IC Lvl 3
  • CWDT Lvl 6 + IC Lvl 7
  • CWDT Lvl 9 + IC Lvl 11

Sand gives you more area of effect while Blood gives you more area damage.

For mapping, you will have enough damage to kill the mobs so Sand will be better.

Boss however tend to take longer to kill so Blood will give you more damage to bring him down faster.

Ah thanks a lot mate! But all other gem you just max out right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info